The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Abolish plans to build a £100 million mega Mosque

Guest Geneb

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not irrelevant at all-(for alot of people at least-myself included).

I truly believe IF you choose to live in a country thats not your own,you should accept their laws,accepted behaviour,and respect their religious beliefs-NOT try and import your views,beliefs and more importantly religion.

irrelevant to THIS THREAD.

If you or anyone else wants to moan about churches not being allowed to be built in Saudi or Pakistan then start another thread.

This thread was about the mega mosque being built using tax payers funds, and it is clearly not. CASE CLOSED.

not rocket science..... :D

If you or anyone else wants to moan about churches not being allowed to be built in Saudi or Pakistan then start another thread.

This thread was about the mega mosque being built using tax payers funds, and it is clearly not. CASE CLOSED.

bloody hell imi never known you to want "closure" on any topic :p

No definitely not rocket science -Your still here;)

Threads progress-(thats the nature of them),and regardless of who is paying for the Mosque,some people here dont agree with it.(Please read complete post-ie All pages!)

Dont think i or anybody else was "moaning" about churches not being built in other countries-we were just pointing out the double standards, in what we thought was the most simplistic way possible-obviously not simple enough for some:)

No definitely not rocket science -Your still here;)

Threads progress-(thats the nature of them),and regardless of who is paying for the Mosque,some people here dont agree with it.(Please read complete post-ie All pages!)

Dont think i or anybody else was "moaning" about churches not being built in other countries-we were just pointing out the double standards, in what we thought was the most simplistic way possible-obviously not simple enough for some:)

sorry, i didn't realise you were pointing towards "double standards.." :innocent: .... more the fool me for thinking you were having a good old moan about "the good ol days" :innocent:

I think you are missing the point. We aren't talking about Pakistan or Saudi, we are talking about the UK where you have churches, synagogues, Hindu temples, Gurdwaras and mosques already....etc

Where (And I will admit not to have researched the history of the building of such features here), this is quite a recent thing, in what is a predominantly Christian country, so we have adapted 'recently' in the first place in allowing these to be built?...

So, how about they start getting built over there?...

[quote=s3upra;1472902

Irrelevant - Appreciate it if you stay on topic, if you have forgotten what the topic of discussion was for this thread then read post number ONE.

Not Rocket science indeed but seems like you are really struggling to keep up.

Irrelevant - Appreciate it if you stay on topic, if you have forgotten what the topic of discussion was for this thread then read post number ONE.

Not Rocket science indeed but seems like you are really struggling to keep up.

Sorry-im not making myself clear-READ THE WHOLE THREAD_IT HAS PROGRESSED!!!!!

is that clear enough?

Sorry-im not making myself clear-READ THE WHOLE THREAD_IT HAS PROGRESSED!!!!!

is that clear enough?

Go easy on the caps lock...else you will get a slapping - a virtual one so dont get too excited :D

Perhaps I am not making myself clear.....you will find that the thread has digressed OFF-TOPIC; about time we brought it back on topic.

Should you want to discuss another issue, start another thread.

Really now, its not that hard to comprehend.

Go easy on the caps lock...else you will get a slapping - a virtual one so dont get too excited :D

Perhaps I am not making myself clear.....you will find that the thread has digressed OFF-TOPIC; about time we brought it back on topic.

Should you want to discuss another issue, start another thread.

Really now, its not that hard to comprehend.

Progressed/digressed-semantics-its the nature of threads,

The only bit that has been off topic(completely) seems to be mainly attributed to yourself and Penguin-Just an observation:)

Then again maybe my comprehension is disconbobulated:tongue:

As for virtual slappings-cant wait:d

Progressed/digressed-semantics-its the nature of threads,

The only bit that has been off topic(completely) seems to be mainly attributed to yourself and Penguin-Just an observation:)

Then again maybe my comprehension is disconbobulated:tongue:

As for virtual slappings-cant wait:d

good post
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif
great knowing you finally figured out how to use the thesaurus - now that you've managed to bring the main issue of this thread to the limelight...... :innocent: :rolleyes:

Where (And I will admit not to have researched the history of the building of such features here), this is quite a recent thing, in what is a predominantly Christian country, so we have adapted 'recently' in the first place in allowing these to be built?...

Carefull-dont upset the pc brigade-They stop at nothing;)

i'm sure they can start building as soon as £100m is raised ;) :p

good post
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif
great knowing you finally figured out how to use the thesaurus - now that you've managed to bring the main issue of this thread to the limelight...... :innocent: :rolleyes:

Sorry-just following your example:innocent:

Oh and thesaurus in this instance should have a capital-ie Thesaurus.

:D well i'm glad to see you're attempting to raise your standards ;) .... and on that bombshell (see what i did there :p ) it's time to say goodnight :D

ps.. it was a typo - get over it :p

I find it best to appeal to the lowest common denominator(mentally speaking) in situations like these;)