The mkiv Supra Owners Club

So you think you're doing ok 'cos you drive a Supra.....

Soop Dogg

jesus H christ just worked out if they pay Optimax prices for a gallon it costs £343,938 to fill it up :eek:,this from an internet site ~ The plane can carry 81,890 gallons of fuel and flies 8000 nautical miles, i.e., it burns approximately 10 gallons of fuel per nautical mile or 9 gallons per statute mile. my maths is maxed out here how many times would 82,000 gallons get us round the planet:D

jesus H christ just worked out if they pay Optimax prices for a gallon it costs £343,938 to fill it up :eek:,this from an internet site ~ The plane can carry 81,890 gallons of fuel and flies 8000 nautical miles, i.e., it burns approximately 10 gallons of fuel per nautical mile or 9 gallons per statute mile. my maths is maxed out here how many times would 82,000 gallons get us round the planet:D

Lucky then that jet fuel is averaging around 35p a litre or £1.59 a gallon. £130,205 sounds quite a bargain to fill it :)

But is that imperial gallons or US gallons?

(Like it makes any difference to me!!)

That'll be the sultan of brunei then. He allready has a few personal 747's. A mate of mine went on one of them. They made him put a full over suit like an nbc suit on before they let him on it. It had super shagpile silk carpets, Solid gold taps in the toilets, genuine louis 16th chaise lounges etc etc etc on it. You name it if it was uber expensive this jet had it. So I am guessing its this guy. If his runway isn't long enough in his back yard he'll make it bigger.