The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Salman Rushdie Knighthood

michael

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets all get ready with our reaction should anything happen ;):uk:

I am pro the "war(s)" in both Afghanistan and 'eye-rack' but it would seem to me that this IS the reaction from them for our action which we took in enforcing our policies.

I agree with the wars because I truely believe that the countries will be better off in the long run. I hope they keep their religions and their customs without suffering the pain and deaths under previous regimes but I also feel that the (another media term) "coalition forces" place too much enphasis on westerns ways and trying to force these proud people into them. As most of you know I was in the armed forces and would happily don my boots and head out there again. I would have reservations though.....

From what I can gather this latest threat is regarding the Salman Rushdie issue, nothing to do with wars?

The way I see it is that they are using threats of violence against innocent people because they don't agree with our traditions of free speech in our own country!:blink:

Dickheads, the lot of them.

From what I can gather this latest threat is regarding the Salman Rushdie issue, nothing to do with wars?

The way I see it is that they are using threats of violence against innocent people because they don't agree with our traditions of free speech in our own country!:blink:

Dickheads, the lot of them.

Nah...fuck all to do with that mate - just an excuse to kick off a bit - we all do that now and again :)

Guest Geneb

Knight him then cut his f**kin head off at the same time,

they knighing him for 1992 Hide and SIKH Champion 10 years running hehe.

was kinda interesting the book he release about what muslims think about white women