The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Non turbo excellent condition in/out. Auto

cookci

Selling up! its got 5 months tax. 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. 80K miles.

The body work is very very good. Paint has bubbled a bit at the rear window, apart from that no rust. Couple of minor dents on the doors. No big scratches.

Its just had a top end rebuild after a HG failure. New stem seals, new belts, new HG, head skimmed, all other top half seals. This cost me £1600! there was really no expense spared when i had this rebuilt. Drives like a dream and returns much better mpg after the rebuild... circa 25MPG.

19" lensos. Minor kerbs on the 2 rears but they can barely be seen TBH as they really are MINOR. New falken 452 tyres. Doesn't need anything doing to it! Drives like a dream!

-Refurbed headlights

-K&N panel filter

-Double decat - Cats also included.

-Side skirts and rear spats

-lowered

-Very quick for an automatic non turbo

I want £4100 for it no offers. This is one the best looking supras around and is a real head turner.

Please call me on 07817555997 or 07753650991

thanks

christian

Just had a lad pick up the supra as i sold it for £4025 after i spent £1600 getting the engine sorted as i didnt want to rip anyone off! He will probably look at this message and join the forum so hope you look after it and enjoy it and please dont worry about the white smoke! Ask somebody on here! When it rains this happens to most supras and isnt a sign of anything bad to come...

im sure somebody on here will confirm this shortly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.