The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP Supra...Now on pistonheads

JamieP

Yea i fancy a change, see how work goes in the next few months i may get something very special.:)

God I hope so cos this car looks pretty special as is! Good luck with the sale; can't imagine it will be difficult!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know our cars are in a totally different league, but i will be so sad to see mine go, had a lovely couple come and view it sunday, everyday car for her and his w'end toy. He's calling me back this morning once he has checked insurance for them both :(

Advert withdrawn, ive decided to keep it for a while longer, Ive not saved enough money to buy something i really like yet and i dont want to be without a car so im going to keep it a few months more.:)

Horah, its about time you posted up some new videos anyway :eyebrows:

Advert withdrawn, ive decided to keep it for a while longer, Ive not saved enough money to buy something i really like yet and i dont want to be without a car so im going to keep it a few months more.:)

Pleased your keeping it mate.

Hoping to catch up with you at the Jap show on Sunday...

Cheers

It's too loud to track, apparently.

Maybe for Bedford autodrome.. but there are plenty of other places to go :)

Nothing worse than not properly appreciating what you have until its gone imho :) I think he'd suprise himself as to how well it would go around one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.