The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk Spec Supra For Sale.

ardasaliah

TOYOTA SUPRA. UK SPEC. RED- TAXED AND TESTED. FSH and HPI Clear. 1994 M Reg - CALL me on my mobile for more info - 07967310474 I am open to sensible offers :)

Car is in London

Cheap insurance !! £560 Fully Comp- with Bell

4 years N/C

28 years old

This car has all the added UK spec features with cream leather seats and air con that works and is ice cool!!

The car has tones and tones of service history from Toyoda Tec with stamps- where the oil was change every 4000 miles from new.

I have since maintained the car as an enthusiast. I have serviced this car myself. All fluids have been changed regularly. I have kept a record of every I have done to this car.

The oil is golden and the transmission oil is bright red. There is no smoke what so ever and I always warm up and cool down the turbos and treat this car like my baby.

The car also has a brand new radiator and a good condition SMIC that I fitted recently as the old one had seen better days.

The bodywork is in very good condition for age. It shines nicely in the sun. It has motorway stone chips at the front but nothing major. No rust at all.

This car has been used as a daily car. I have put 40 000 miles of it myself driving to and from work along the A406. So don’t be put off by the mileage. - 160000 motorway miles -Read On ! - Everything works as it should and feels solid.

The Car is in very good shape….

Around 5 years ago at 100,000 miles this car had a total overhaul at Toyoda tech. Southampton - 01489877125 for conformation + I have receipts. The car originally had some smoke on start up so the previous owner took it in-- no expense was spared- the full works was asked for. The engine is like new!! This can be confirmed by Toyota tech!

Toyoda Tec work – at 100,000 miles

The Turbo’s were reconditioned at 100,000 And pull nicely- 0.75 bar 1st turbo and together 0.9 to 1 bar. Boost gauge is fitted.

New -

Thrush washers

Gasket set

Crank Pulley

Rings

Crankshaft

Oil pump

t/stat

Big end b/rings

Crank b/rings

idler pulley

hoses

oil seal

The engine is so smooth it feels like new.

The exhaust is only 7 months old (See picture). It is a Zigan- 2 half inch stainless steel cat back- It has a quite nice deep burble at idle. At WOT it sound like a beast- can’t hear it a cruise.

The car has 18inc alloys that could do with a referb.

I will be sad to see this car go but my priorities have changed and need to sort my house out.

Please call if you want more info

Hope this car goes to a caring owner :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.