The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted Single turbo or full BPU Supra

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hi all... For those of you who may be thinking of selling i am seriously looking for a full bpu supra, fully kitted in good condition, preferably black... I have cash waiting!!

Thanks

James

Again its not black but mines coming up for sale in the next week or so. Have a look in my sig for pics and spec and pm if youre interested.

This is a beautiful car too!! We just don't want Gaz to sell it as we won't talk to him after it's sold:D

H.

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hi mate.. i can't seem to access your link or website. Ill try again later, or you could send another link that might work

Thanks

James

Hi James, take a look at my stock on the website here http://www.whifbitz.co.uk/fstoyota.html let me know if anything takes your fancy!

Cheers

Paul

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hi

Beautiful car mate but i was really gunning for a black or dark coloured one. Thanks for the reply though.

James

Again its not black but mines coming up for sale in the next week or so. Have a look in my sig for pics and spec and pm if youre interested.

Guest Marine_Blue1000

Hi

I have read that the auto boxes are amongst the best on the Supra but its gonna be a car for the weekend and i need to feel like i am driving it.. hopefully i am not being too narrow minded.

If you havn't tried an auto mate have a go in one, you may change your mind about only wanting a manual. The Supra auto box is a blinder. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.