The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low Mileage 6 Speed Supra Twin Turbo

Guest ossy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mister, I have to agree with the previous posts....If you want to sell your car please remove that thing on the hatch some people call rear spoiler and put on the stock.

Also, stock rims, front spoiler and steering wheel would certainly boost your chances.

Most ppl are actually looking for an unmolested supra.

good luck

I Will Let This Vehicle Go For £8,500 Ono As I Now Have A New Toy To Play With. This Vehicle Is Fully Documented And In Very Good Condition. Grading 4. The Mileage Is Also Fully Documented So Whoever Buys This Car Will Have Good Resale Value.

Time Wasters Need Not Contact Me......

RE: Private messages - The car has been well maintained and only driven if anything on the weekends and yes I would take £8,300 for it, hence the ONO.

Now reduced to £8100 ovno

Miko..... would you like to come round and take them off yourself as it seems like you have alot of time on your hands. Better still I may consider giving you a fiver for your troubles....

• 2 weeks later...

Received A Non Refundable Deposit But Purchaser Pulled Out Because Finance Application Did Not Go Through. As A Result Of The Deposit I Can Now Afford To Reduce The Price To £7,999 Ovno. I Hope This Will Accomodate Potential Purchasers. Give Me A Call Or Pm Me - The Car Is Mechanically Sound And In Exceptionally Good Condition Hence The Genuine Mileage. Thanks For Looking.

Sorry but I can not arrange any viewings at present for those of you who are still interested as I have taken a deposit for the vehicle and would not wish to waste your time.

Hi Ossy

Only just looked at your thread, its a real shame the price has dropped so low but £8K seems about right with the current market although its had lots of mods. So depressing seeing the value of these cars drop so much bearing in mind their original cost and the investments made on upgrading them :(

Good luck with the sale though, hope it goes through without any hitches :ok:

Linda

x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.