The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low Mileage 6 Speed Supra Twin Turbo

Guest ossy

Just to let you that the Vehicle has two days left to run on an Ebay Auction and I have dropped the reserve below 10K. If anyone is really interested give me a call or pm me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am £1.00 away from a sale as the bids have reached £9,800 and the reserve is £9,801. The auction ends at approx 4.15 pm today (17/07/2007). Lets see how it goes but boy is Ebay full of timewasters and dreamers!!!

Why the Quick Sale you ask....... I am now taking ownership of a 350Z on August 22nd. There's no point keeping money tied up. Time to move on........... Is there anyone who is really really interested. Have had a few enquiries in a market saturated with Supras.... BUT YET NO FIRM SALE. The car is good and has extremely low mileage, need I say any more, someone can have it for a good price.........

Mine was pretty much the same spec as yours, and I was lucky to get £9800 for it - that was a year ago!!!

You might be looking at £9k or less if you want it sold that badly!

Christ on a bike, mine has the same spec and milage but standard looking, is it now only worth about £5000 :(

Supra prices are all over the scale - people are in a state of confusion as to what to price them at.

Just look at this forum , the prices are all over the place!!!!

Someone from the forum offered me 9k yesterday but I was in doubt as to accepting it? Are you now telling me that was a good deal???? which I didn't follow through with.....

Nope, just saying what I sold mine for and the spec, it was about 50k miles IIRC, didn't have an FMIC or gauges, but had a nice dash covering and white EL dials. I'd think prices have dropped a bit since then and if yours was worth the same or maybe a few hundred more it'll be worth less than that now.

At the end of the day someone will love it and pay what you want for it, but you'll have to wait for that day. As you've shown you're pretty desperate to sell you can't expect to get what you want, so you'll have to settle for a lower offer.

//edit: BTW I was pretty desperate to sell mine as we'd just put an offer on a house - I had to get rid so mine was probably worth up to £1k more than I got for it.

Do you think that I should stick it out with the forum?

To tell you the truth I was hoping that once I put it on sale it would go within a few weeks. Some people have said that it could take a while to sell even 9 months in some instances. To me that is far too long and time could be spent achieving more important objectives.

If I had the time I wouldn't complain but I just don't have enough hours in the day as it is.

Anyway..... we will sit tight for the time being.

I'm not too fussed about the financial gain (hence the letting go price), just doesn't make sense paying for a vehicle that is rarely driven. It's ,money I suppose that could be put to better use.

One downside you live in Scotland - thats like another continent -Hell it would take you weeks to travel down!!!!

Final Price Drop To............ £9,000. This Car Must Be Sold. £9,000 No Offers. Someone Will Get A Bargain, Trust Me.

Please, No Timewasters Who Are Looking To Source A Twin Turbo For 6k. If You Are Not Genuinely Interested Do Not Enquire. I Will Not Let This Vehicle Go For Any Sum Less Than 9 K. It Is In Great Condition And At A Reasonable, Affordable Price. I Will Be In The Country This Coming Week So Viewing Is Not A Problem. The Vehicle Is Now Located In Surrey. If You Require More Pictures Sent To You Let Me Know. Thank You For Your Time.

Is there a recession on at the moment because sellers cannot sell Supras................ I thought I was the only one but now I know of plenty of people in the same boat. It's all fun and games.......

£8,900.................... no offers

£8,900.....................no offers

£8,900.....................no offers

Only £8,800 No Offers.......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.