The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low Mileage 6 Speed Supra Twin Turbo

Guest ossy

LOW MILES SILVER SUPRA TT 6 SPEED - MANUAL £7,999 OVNO

THE CAR HAS BEEN REDUCED IN PRICE TO FACILITATE A QUICK SALE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE I HAVE ANOTHER CAR NOW. IF YOU LOOK AROUND THE FORUM YOU WILL NOT GET A CAR WITH LOW MILEAGE ON A 6 SPEED MANUAL AT SUCH A GOOD PRICE. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT A 6 SPEED MANUAL THIS CAR IS WITHIN YOUR REACH AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE PLUS EXTRAS.....

SPEC IS AS FOLLOWS:-

Manual, +41,750 genuine and documented miles,

1994 M PLATE TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 RZ Twin Turbo.

6 speed manual,1 previous owner, +360 BHP,

Metallic Silver.

Rare Japanese 18" Alloys

Full Veilside Bodykit

Rear Leather Upholstery

HKS Intercooler

Full stainless steel exhaust system

Ohlins suspension

HKS Blow off valve, air filter etc.

Defi Gauges

racing steering wheel.

Clifford Concept 300 Alarm and immobiliser including dual proximity sensor

Frontseat electric adjustable

Electro-Retractable mirrors

New Tax, Long MOT, Full service history. No expense spared, all receipts and invoices included

You can contact me via the forum, or at [email protected] or Tel: 07947746049 - By the way the vehicle is available for viewing in Surrey.

I will be happy to answer any questions that you have.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks a lovely example mate but it may sell quicker if you got rid of the hideous rear light covers and the headlight brows. Saying that, any serious buyer should be able to see past those cosmetic flaws.

Should have no probs with the sale with those low miles and you can tell its well looked after.

Good Luck

Gaz :)

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.

To tell you the truth I am far too busy to remove the covers and will probably leave that to the buyer to decide. It is how the car looked when bought and I would prefer to leave it that way. Once you start tinkering you can never stop!!!!

9 months to sell a Supra dangerous brain. That is one hell of a long time. You must have been having kittens????

By the way upon advertising in the Autotrader I realised that 90 % of the calls that you receive are from canvassers trying to get money out of you as there are "financed approved people waiting to buy your car". Yes I know they are just talking bollocks!!!

Even when you try to bar them they still manage to get your number from somewhere.

Is it not time that we began to harass them for a change........

As a result of time wasters and a need to sell this car before I travel, the price has been reduced to £10,400. I think this is more than reasonable so if anyone is interested (I mean really interested !!!) please get in touch.......

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.