The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Standard Turbos

Twin Turbo Jim

i have 2 sets, but the labour charges will cost you alot to change them , you better of going small single then replacing the turbo's.

Anycase the 1st set i have £150 + shipping . They have come off a 80230km car , they are in good condition, small chip on one of the blades, but nothing much else wrong.

2nd set , came off a 47,000km car , these are mint . £300.

all plus shipping £35 + paypal fees 4%

or i can do the repair for you for £650 labour.

Else a single small setup will cost you around £1700 which will only run on the 440cc injectors but with a piggyback ecu

i have 2 sets, but the labour charges will cost you alot to change them , you better of going small single then replacing the turbo's.

Anycase the 1st set i have £150 + shipping . They have come off a 80230km car , they are in good condition, small chip on one of the blades, but nothing much else wrong.

2nd set , came off a 47,000km car , these are mint . £300.

all plus shipping £35 + paypal fees 4%

or i can do the repair for you for £650 labour.

Else a single small setup will cost you around £1700 which will only run on the 440cc injectors but with a piggyback ecu

Fantastic, are they Jap or uk spec turbos? i think the 2nd set sound good. I will probily have ago myself at changing them over, i got a few friends and soon to be nice workshop to fit them. Just got to finish building it first. And where are you located? i thinking perhaps i can pick them up, save on the postage maybe.

Got a fare bit of oil in the boost pipes, gradually getting worse, wont be long until they go i think.

Oh i remember you saying that before.

Tell clair my bodyshop guy is on holiday for a couple of weeks and i will let her know when he is back. He wants to see the car first and would rather have the whole car instead of just the bumper so he can get a good match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.