The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Single T88 Black Supra 600bhp plus

NEW Jm-Imports Stock - heading to Uk

Engine just been overhauled and have put 272 camshaft and T88-34D turbine.

Engine itself is standard but car have good power.

> -Aragosta Coilover suspension

> -line lock

>- UK Brakes

> -OS triple plate clutch

> -18in wheel

> -Full Ridox aero kit

> -Sard GT-Wing Pro

> -Full titanium exhaust

> -HKS F-Con V Gold

> -TRUST intercooler

> -custom made piping

> -Trust exhaust manifuld

> -Trust wastegate

> -Sard 1000cc injector

> -Sard fuel pressure regulator

> -One off fuel collector tank

> -Proliner fuel line

> -Nismo twin fuel pump

> -272 camshaft

> -HKS adjustable cam pulley (exhaust side)

> -Many more other mods.

>

> Best time by the previous owner is 10.9

>

> This unit is one of very good well build Supra in past few years.

>

anybody interested feel free to pm for a price - its priced well and available cheaper if 70% deposit is paid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jurgen, what would be the next step to push out more power ??? Would just a re-map and boost increase that kinda BHP / 10.9 1/4 mile time. Without knowing what kinda boost he was running I suppose we won't know. What kinda power MAXIMUM would you say you can run a Supra motor at WITHOUT Drop Forged Internals ??? Do some people run upto 750-800 BHP on stock internals ??? Reason I am asking is I really wanna get my hands on a a Supra that is running Low 10 Second Quarters and around 700+ BHP......In the Skyline world rule of thumb is usually 600-650 BHP on stock internals MAX before upgrading them, is that the same for Supras ???

Jurgen, what would be the next step to push out more power ??? Would just a re-map and boost increase that kinda BHP / 10.9 1/4 mile time. Without knowing what kinda boost he was running I suppose we won't know. What kinda power MAXIMUM would you say you can run a Supra motor at WITHOUT Drop Forged Internals ??? Do some people run upto 750-800 BHP on stock internals ??? Reason I am asking is I really wanna get my hands on a a Supra that is running Low 10 Second Quarters and around 700+ BHP......In the Skyline world rule of thumb is usually 600-650 BHP on stock internals MAX before upgrading them, is that the same for Supras ???

hi mate, bit of a trciky questions and will answer it as fair as possible as eery car is different, on this car a remap, and boost increase should see you get more power easy.. and for the q/m the tyres set up and suspension might need set up accordingly,...

i would say a supra 6 speed manual that has been looked after properly and has the right mods shoul handle 700 bhp on stock internals...(but for how long thats is the guessing question) the yanks do it and so does the japs..

this car is a nice one and i reckon it would be a 600-650 bhp car at 1.3 to 1.5 bar... easy..

hi mate, bit of a trciky questions and will answer it as fair as possible as eery car is different, on this car a remap, and boost increase should see you get more power easy.. and for the q/m the tyres set up and suspension might need set up accordingly,...

i would say a supra 6 speed manual that has been looked after properly and has the right mods shoul handle 700 bhp on stock internals...(but for how long thats is the guessing question) the yanks do it and so does the japs..

this car is a nice one and i reckon it would be a 600-650 bhp car at 1.3 to 1.5 bar... easy..

Okey Dokey that's some food for thought.... What kind of boost will a T88 Boost to ??? I'm guessing about 1.7 Bar ??? Is the ECU a piggy back or stand alone ??? As I have only ever used and had Power Fc's on my previous cars.... Sorry to be a pain fella..

Dude...please spend more time in the tech section before trying to extract more power out of a car that you've not even got yet.

You can run a 9 with a T88 and the right mods....it's not all about power...

If you want a car for the road, you won't be using more that 1.5bar unless you're nuts.

Nice Supra Jurgen, keep bringing them in...

Okey Dokey that's some food for thought.... What kind of boost will a T88 Boost to ??? I'm guessing about 1.7 Bar ??? Is the ECU a piggy back or stand alone ??? As I have only ever used and had Power Fc's on my previous cars.... Sorry to be a pain fella..

you can run 2 bar if you want...

this is the ecu HKS F Con V Gold Pro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.