The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Apprentice, who will win?

jamesmark

No, the part of the presentation we saw was crap.

I've just watched the BBC2 "You're Hired" prog and they showed a bit more. AS said that Simon held the floor captive for the whole time and was a very good presenter.

He also told Katie that there's no way he could ever employ someone like her and didn't see how anyone else could either. :)

deserved winner I think to be honest, but they were both very good.

he wanted an apprentice, someone bright, enthusiastic, clever, keen, creative... it was the right choice I think.

Just wasn't sure if he'd take the risk or go with the safe bet (Kristina) but you have to take a chance sometimes to make a difference

No, the part of the presentation we saw was crap.

I've just watched the BBC2 "You're Hired" prog and they showed a bit more. AS said that Simon held the floor captive for the whole time and was a very good presenter.

yes, when they showed more his answers were really good

He also told Katie that there's no way he could ever employ someone like her and didn't see how anyone else could either. :)

yeah! funny that bit. Humble pie although she seemed to shrug it off as unimportant and showbiz, but the audience didn't like her - don't think she's got many fans left now (except DaveK!)

Katie could be the new Abi Titmuss. A minor 'celebrity' having to get her baps out for cash. She'll be in Celebrity Big Brother next! :)