The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Apprentice, who will win?

jamesmark

Simon and Kristina go head-to-head so who do you think will win the £100,000 a year job?

It ihas not been the the best this year but we are down to just two candidates who want to be Sir Alan Sugars apprentice.

So Simon or Kristina?

My money is on Kristina as Sir Alan did hint last week that he is looking for someone with commitment.

I was disappointed that Katie chucked it in. It would have been a great final with her and Kristina.

She'll never get a job north of Watford gap now... :D

I hated that the other two got through just because she stepped down... I hate people like her.. that's not how people are 'in business'.

I was disappointed that Katie chucked it in. It would have been a great final with her and Kristina.

I agree to a certain extent, but I think Sir Alan wouldn't have chosen Katie to win had she been in the final (commitment etc). Maybe it was his masterplan to play mind games with her so she thought she had the upper hand but decided to leave anyway.....?

im sure i read that she got fired recently ?

Yeah, I heard that too.. and she wasn't on 90k, and she seconded into the role she'd told them she did full time...?! everyone likes a blag, but don't really think she had to go that far...

Kristina I think will probably win, she is a more level headed business person and very strong.

I like Simon though, he is more creative and entrepreneurial, in that respect I think I'd be happy to see him win. He has what it takes to make a genius move (or maybe go tits up), if his nerves hold out.

Both are deserved winners imho

I'd never hire someone like Katie in a million years. It's ok to be a bit ruthless, but not to that extent.

How could you ever trust someone who'd stop at nothing to get what they wanted ;) She'd be no end of trouble in a serious organisation, not a team player, would p1ss most people who work with her right off in no time.

I don't think she would have won, I think Alan picked up on her negative aspects as well as the commitment thing and thought he could test her out and get her to make his decision making easier - and it worked :)

Kristina will win. Simon can't handle pressure at all.

Yeah, I heard that too.. and she wasn't on 90k, and she seconded into the role she'd told them she did full time...?! everyone likes a blag, but don't really think she had to go that far...

I still love her though. I was told she had been married to the boss of the company?