The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Quicksilver TT6 VVTi - BPU RZ-S

nigelc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to say that this is a VERY well kept example and is extremely tidy on the inside and out, spools lovely, sounds amazing and is probably one of the cleanest in the country :)

Cheers Tom, much appreciatted.

Phew, time for another bump!

If only I didn't have a mortgage! :( Pretty sure - that if you wait for long enough and put up with the tyre kickers .. you'll get what you're looking for.

Funnily enough I've had no tyre kickers chap.

I've made it clear on the phone to all callers that it isn't available for test flights without insurance and a deposit in hand.

I'm in no rush to sell, I'll miss the car big time, and there are very very few examples of late year VVTi's on the market... So it seems!

• 2 weeks later...
lovely car mate i like them white trd dails where did you get them from and is that a front active spoiler in the last pic fancy selling it

Hi,

the dials are from Speedhut. They were bought on a group my from Miami ages ago, but you can buy them direct from Speedhut. They modernise the dash, and get rid of the **IMHO** boring stock clocks.

Sorry, but the parts go with the car....:(

Hi,

the dials are from Speedhut. They were bought on a group my from Miami ages ago, but you can buy them direct from Speedhut. They modernise the dash, and get rid of the **IMHO** boring stock clocks.

Sorry, but the parts go with the car....:(

ok, cheers for the info i really like those dials ill have a look

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.