The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bricking It Now!!

Havard

Had an eventful day! I was on here this morning when I got a call from the wife. Vicki had been to her anti natal appointment as she was now a day overdue..........:rolleyes:

She told me that her our midwife suspected that the baby was breach and wanted to do an emergency scan to see if she was right. We rushed off down to the clinic in Wigan and had the scan. The baby is now breach as supspected and his legs are straight, so there is no easy way of getting him out naturally.......:( My wife is quite petite and had mega problems getting my first son out naturally. After discussions with the doctors Vicki has been booked in for a cesaerean section at 8am tomorrow morning, although other emergencies will take priority.

We are both really shocked and worried that things could go wrong as my wife has never had any kind of surgery before. I just hope that they are both ok and that I can post up pics of the little one tomorrow!

I don't handle sh!t like this very well........:blink:

H.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey H, they've found out in plenty of time :) They will have everything at the hospital she needs - now she needs you to be strong and supportive not a quivering wreck!!

come on hun, stiff upper lip ;) and no fainting tomorrow :p

We'll all be thinking of you both, keep us posted :)

lol

Linda

xx

Matey,

Don't worry H. She'll be fine. My mum has to have a ceasarean as I was what was called a 'Breach' or something meaning I was intending to come out feet first like the right bast*rd I am!

High five on that!! :)

Good luck pal and keep us posted. :)

Greg

PS: Don't cry you big girl when the baby is born!

All will be fine H. Try not to worry (I know, easier said than done:)) and i look forward to seeing pics of the little'un.

What is his name going to be?

He will be called Joel Edward H.:D I am a born worrier unfortunately and my wife isn't much better. WE are a bit annoyed that Vicki has had a lot of midwives that have seen her in the last few weeks and none of them have noticed the baby was breach. Luckily, one of our neighbours was on duty today and she had a really good look at my wife and subsequently got the wheels in motion.

If this had been seen a couple of weeks ago, they may have been able to change things. I actually feel that a cesaerean was the best route anyway as the missus is tiny and would have struggled as they reckon this baby is much bigger than out last........:blink:

Thanks for your comments!

H.

Mate both of them will be fine try not to worry (easy to say in front of a screen i know). Good luck for tomorrow and if theres anything i can help with/do for you then let me know. Not too busy this week and it will give me an excuse not to go to the gym. :)

Thanks for the offer big guy!

Actually Gaz, that buffer need a run out!!:D

H.

Guest suprabass

Hopefully everything goe's fine for you mate, it should be an everyday job for the docs, let us know how it goes... Good Luck

You cannot tell H not to worry folks.

Was expecting the hassle though. Nothing else would be normal.

Feel everything and anything you want bud.

I do hope every little thing is AOK. wife and son.

We can hope for no more.

None of us.

Fingers and the rest crossed bud.

Guest Geneb
Had an eventful day! I was on here this morning when I got a call from the wife. Vicki had been to her anti natal appointment as she was now a day overdue..........:rolleyes:

She told me that her our midwife suspected that the baby was breach and wanted to do an emergency scan to see if she was right. We rushed off down to the clinic in Wigan and had the scan. The baby is now breach as supspected and his legs are straight, so there is no easy way of getting him out naturally.......:( My wife is quite petite and had mega problems getting my first son out naturally. After discussions with the doctors Vicki has been booked in for a cesaerean section at 8am tomorrow morning, although other emergencies will take priority.

We are both really shocked and worried that things could go wrong as my wife has never had any kind of surgery before. I just hope that they are both ok and that I can post up pics of the little one tomorrow!

I don't handle sh!t like this very well........:blink:

H.

Paul i hope everything is ok bud im sure it will be mate, where thinking of ya bud....

look forward to reading your good news soon bud because thats what its gonna be when your holding your new baby mate.

p.s. is vicki still gonna kick me in the spuds?:D