The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Topgear or Fifth Gear ?

Gerry

I definately prefer Top Gear, even though they do tend to go off the beaten track a bit too often, so theres loadsa room for improvement, maybe:idea: they could make it 90 mins long & add a VBH:sex: & Tiff Needell, who are the only good thing about fifth gear.

Top Gear is definitely the most entertaining. I find Fifth Gear a little too educational some times.

However Fifth Gear has improved since last series when that Tim Lovejoy chap was on it. What a knob he was. just made a poor programme even worse.

VBH is an angular hogbeast, that "laugh" makes me want to set her on fire, she's 90% man.

Basically Fifth Gear wants to be Top Gear, they try so hard, they fail, it's sh&t.

:rlol: :rlol:

Spot on!!!

Couldnt agree more mate

Top gear rules, its like comparing FHM to the Beano, no contest!

VBH is an angular hogbeast, that "laugh" makes me want to set her on fire, she's 90% man.

Basically Fifth Gear wants to be Top Gear, they try so hard, they fail, it's sh&t.

100% agree which is very odd!

Biggest pile of wank since Jonny the wanker went up Mount Jonny and shook one off for all to see.

fifth gear is kind on running more on what top gear has forgoten over the last few years...

Top gear has a 1 hour slot with no adverts...and yet 50-75% of a normal show they end up doing some stupid test like giant remote control cars or pushing caravans all over the place....Sure it might be fun to watch for a couple of minuites but not 10-15.. I think most people watch top gear mainly for the testing and comparison of new cars, and old sports cars. Over the last few years Top gear has reduced the amount of time they show new car tests etc, and is now starting to be a little bit more commercial..

Firth gear is kind of catching on to this by focusing more on the cars and some decent challenges and comparisons, that acually involve new sporty cars, not 3 american cars that u can get for under £1000 and then spend most of a 1 hour show on it.

But for some reason top gear feels more tempting to watch, i guess its the fact there are no adverts..

• 3 weeks later...