The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift White Twin Turbo 6 Speed In Japan Modded

this is available in japan for private import waiting time is 10 weeks all in and we need 70% upfront....

very nice looking and modded supra genuine low miles..

if there is serious interest feel free to pm to discuss

Facelift 1996 RZ 6 speed Manual Twin Turbo

62,000km

Full Trial Bodykit

Carbon Bonnet

Aftermaket Exhaust

Aftermaket Suspension

Aftermarket Intercooler

Aftermarket Radiator

Aftermarket Filter

Boost Controllers and other gizmos

HID

Gauges

very nice car

Not sure how that would be a way around the import restrictions.

Would you not be IMPORTING the vehicle from Ireland? and would it not still be NEWER than 10 years old?

Or have I missed something there ?

Mike

Does it carry the same restrictions though as importing from Japan, I am sure the import laws for things coming from Ireland will not be the same for Japan, then again they might be or it could be different but 1 law for motor vehicles but what about import Mustangs?

I guess Jurgen would know for certain, but I thought it was a restriction on imports in general. I know that there are certain exemptions, such as if you have owned a car in country for so long you can bring it back, as long as you don't resell it within a certain time.

Mike

btw. Jurgen lovely looking car :thumbs:

Can't you leave it registered over there and pop back once a year to tax it etc.

if so jot-ie could end up 'owning' a dozen cars that he's never even seen :innocent:

lol

Might not be all that bad, so long as they were left here for a month or two prior to going to uk. with fuel expenses of course. :D

john

looked into ireland route only works if you live there for 6 months then move to uk with car

Jurgen, whats the demand like for facelift Supes younger than 10 years? My missus is Irish with (a large) family there who can "move" between the UK & Ireland, if the demand is good I'm sure there could be a way of setting something up?

Jurgen, whats the demand like for facelift Supes younger than 10 years? My missus is Irish with (a large) family there who can "move" between the UK & Ireland, if the demand is good I'm sure there could be a way of setting something up?

would be nice but it would be too costly and a long period to wait:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.