The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ouch! (F1)

Daston

Good race. ITV's coverage was shocking.

Massa took Alonso, they were showing the Ferrari ahead, yet we're being told Alonso's leading Massa.

Kimi's wing is broken, they keep showing the broken wing, no-one mentions it

The constant adverts. I though they only had to show 5 legally!!!

Amazing race, attrition rate was high, with lots of quality racing. Kovalainen 4th from 22nd, Wurz on the podium out of nowhere, Sato taking Ralf and then Alonso for 5th and Hamilton winning!

Wow, just got back to the computer,that was a race and a half, and the best man won.I hope Kubica is okay, and the only problem he has is a broken leg, that was one hell of a crash. I did think he was dead when I first saw it, but thank goodness for the monocot:)

I agree with WSB2. Sato for Driver of the Day. :D

Although Hamilton won, I think it was (almost) a foregone conclusion given that he'd already beaten Alonso to pole and the arrogant Spaniard would be so pumped up to beat him he would f*** up the first bend. :)

I thought Kubica would have a broken leg when I saw both his feet poking out of the car front and flopping about. :(

I agree with WSB2. Sato for Driver of the Day. :D

:thumbs: for that passing maneouvre on Alonso.

I thought Kubica would have a broken leg when I saw both his feet poking out of the car front and flopping about. :(

I don't remember seeing that :blink: and besides the good news is that, after his hospital check up, he only suffered concussion and a sprained right ankle :blink:

Amazing.

That was a serious crash, just goes to show how safe those cars are these days. I was expecting much worse than just a broken leg.

Well done to Hamilton, I knew he'd win races this season... I just wish I'd have put money on him to win the drivers championship at the start of the season! Not worth it now.

Brilliant finish for Alexander Wurz too! I had to laugh seeing them all on the podium, he towers above them all.

Yeah - we noticed that his feet were visible through the hole in the nose of the tub.

The last time I saw that happen was in an Indy race where the front of a car was destroyed in a crash and the driver was killed. The car hit some fencing and although it didn't break, the fence stretched enough for the car to end up punching 2 marshals in the head and both died instantly. Very nasty.

Kubica was very lucky there.

The latest news from Montreal is that Robert Kubica will leave a downtown hospital on Monday -- with no broken bones. Contrary to earlier reports that said the 22-year-old Pole had broken a leg in his horror 280kph crash in the Canadian grand prix, BMW-Sauber team boss Mario Theissen confirmed that Kubica is actually fully intact .
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif