The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my cats been hit by a car :(

SupraStar 3000

hope he gets better fella, ppl should own up to hitting animals i couldnt sleep knowing id killed some1 elses pet.:(

That's not always fair though, I hit a cat once, I was devestated but it had no collar and I knocked on every door in the street but no-one knew it so just had to leave it in the end. The wander a long way on their hunts.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed, I have only just seen this. So sorry to hear what has happened, but glad he is on the mend. We have had a little scare here with ours, as the Boy went missing for a few days, but turned up safe and sound (and very hungry), but then on saturday evening waled in with an eye injury. Looks like what ever he was trying to kill and eat, gave him kung foo claw to the eye. wife had to take him to emergency vets at 11pm (i was at work) but he is ok now, about to take him to vets for check up now. Glad to see your Kitty is ok tho. you must keep us all updated on his progress etc

I hit a cat once

I'm sure if you hit our little girl, she would hit you back. In fact best not get out the car, as she would be in a Tortie frenzy. No, joke aside Rosie, I know what you mean. I too would have felt the same. I would burst into tears if I hit a cat/dog

Just spotted this...

Have had exactly the same thing happen... front paw mashed severely.. cat went missing for 4 days... found him with a VERY manky paw... but luckily they saved the leg (cost around £750), but he is still going around on all 4.

Personally, would have taken the buggers leg off, but the other half said no (Just kidding), apparently they can survive just fine on 3 legs.

Not 100% sure our cat has recovered, seems fine, walks fine, but has a tendancy to dribble a bit, and is just generally a little erm.... slow... so maybe he took a whack to the side of the head, other which way he is all good now.

Cats seem to make a hell of recovery, so best of luck to your feline friend then.

I'm sure if you hit our little girl, she would hit you back. In fact best not get out the car, as she would be in a Tortie frenzy. No, joke aside Rosie, I know what you mean. I too would have felt the same. I would burst into tears if I hit a cat/dog

To be fair the one I hit wasn't ever going to be hitting anyone ever again... :(

:cry: Thank you all for your support.

Very much appreciated everybody :thumbs:

Woke up this morning to find him on my bedside table drink water from of my glass.

I was really happy to know he had made it up the stairs without falling over or crying.

He seems a bit more perky but we have to try not to let him tear arse about so I'm keeping an eye on him.

Seems to be sleeping and eating alot which is good.

I give the local bird population about 5 days till judgement day ;) My feathered friends, the clock is ticking!

Ed, how is the Kitty doing? Update please

Thanks for remembering mate :thumbs:

Cats doing very well.

He seems back to normal and spending most of his time re-exploring his territory outside or sleeping.

He's already running faster than I can sprint.

Today he accidentally opened his stitches, but not much damaged done. Hes back at the vets on saturday for a final check over and remaining stitches out.