The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my cats been hit by a car :(

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bummers to hear what happend dude. great to hear hes gonna be ok though, although with a limp.

Loads of my cats have been run over and came through ok.

Moppet lost and eye, broke her tail, paw and jaw.

Little Boy smashed his hip and leg.

Bruiser broke a leg and smashed a bit of his skull.

Tomasine, erm, fell out a tree, she's always been too scared to go near roads.

All were ok after the vets :D

I'm sure he'll be fine. Mine also got hit by a car a couple of years ago (or I have to sumise)) and the vet removed the ball from the ball and socket joint. I was concerned this would really reduce the quality of life but judging by the amount of mice and rodents she still brings me as pressies it hasn't changed a thing. Cost me around the price of a FMIC though!!!

Al the best mate... and don't forget.... the more you stroke that pussy, the better the response ;)

One of mine, Sophie the wee grey one got run over yesterday at 6 o'clock, she died just as I reached her. She was lying in the shade under my neighbours car and he never saw her and jumped in and freewheeled down drive to wash the car. she was a mess but did not suffer for more than a few seconds. Blitz is just sitting on the wall looking at the spot she was killed ever since.

One of mine, Sophie the wee grey one got run over yesterday at 6 o'clock, she died just as I reached her. She was lying in the shade under my neighbours car and he never saw her and jumped in and freewheeled down drive to wash the car. she was a mess but did not suffer for more than a few seconds. Blitz is just sitting on the wall looking at the spot she was killed ever since.

:( :( Sorry to hear it bud. At least quick.

That's really horrible , poor thing. :(

It really is heartbreaking when something like this hapens

You've got to think that you do your best for them but you cannot be there for them for unexpected events like this.

Thats awful mate.

Really sorry Alan and give Blitz alot of extra attention to take his mind of Sophie. Mine was the same when he lost his brother to another car.

All the best mate :(

Winston, renamed to Douglas after the WWII Ace Sir Douglas Bader, is doing fine. Not moved much but eating and drinking well. Ventured outside to water the plants for a few seconds then went to sleep in the Supra all day to day.

Last night was upsetting as he cried all night.

Only got a few minutes sleep and I'm knackered now.

They are worth it mate, i felt i owed mine and i know this sounds a corny story, but i am a diabetic and once i was unconscious in the bed, the cat scratched my wife's face until he woke her up and i got sorted out, he has woken me on many occassions for me to find my blood sugar low, he was probably just hungry but who knows, glad to hear yours is doing well, in a couple of weeks will be fit as a butchers dog!!:)

They are worth it mate, i felt i owed mine and i know this sounds a corny story, but i am a diabetic and once i was unconscious in the bed, the cat scratched my wife's face until he woke her up and i got sorted out, he has woken me on many occassions for me to find my blood sugar low, he was probably just hungry but who knows, glad to hear yours is doing well, in a couple of weeks will be fit as a butchers dog!!:)

Bloody cat should have left you croak. At least we would have had a cheap aristo to fight over :p

:( so sorry to hear that Alan, lots of tlc for Blitz now

Lx

poor Douglas :( Cats must suffer from shock and broken hearts too then :imsorry: Feed him lots of treats with his tlc and he'll be toddling around soon enough :)

Lx