The mkiv Supra Owners Club

why don't (most) women look after their cars ?

Suprasteve

Guest NINJYA

i do try and clean mine at least once a week - but the dust loves my black car - i am so busy i dont have time every day to keep him spotless but when i do clean i do the works and the car looks fantastic -

Guest NINJYA
:rolleyes: I've lalways ooked after all my cars, mostly because garages take the p@ss when they see a woman. In fact, i started a course in vehicle technology and repair last year and love it. I've had it on the ramp, checked it out, done loads of small jobs too numerous to mention and helped fit the body kit....and fit the new facelift indicators, wiring, put in new phillips blue bulbs all round...

....have a huuuuge list of other jobs to do and loving it :D Basic checks on almost a daily basis, every day its like a voyage of discovery ;)

As for the paintwork and interior, spend more on the cars 'toiletries' than mine! :shock: Meguires mostly applicator pads, terry towling for a gentle rub :eyebrows: absorbant cloths and lambswool mits :innocent: even been known to get out the cotton buds :whistle:

Your right in the main though but then I know some guys who are appallingly lax and drive round in what I can only describe as mobile dustbins and dont know where the bonnet popper is either :rolleyes:

I'm a proper petrol head as some of you may realise and spend many a happy hour under the bonnet/skirts/bumper with my tool kit getting down and dirty :yu: he he!

Lolxx

good for you - i really should learn more - i know about power tools and petrol products - as i work selling tools and parts so i dont mind gettin dirty - i do know basic stuff with my car and i check all my levels and tyres etc - :)

Guest NINJYA
Its because women only see cars as a thing to get them from A to B. To men a car is much more!

no you are so wrong - my car means so much to me - i love him!:D

OK OK OK you lot!!!!!!

If us women have good partners and husbands to clean our cars for us then we would be fools to clean them ourselves. In our house we have blue jobs and pink jobs.

Blue jobs for him consist of washing the car, cleaning the loo, mowing the grass, doing the ironing, doing the washing, cleaning the house, washing the dog, hoovering & cooking.

Pink jobs are taking a bath after the blue job of running it has been carried out and resting on the bed after the blue job of making it has been done.

I think this is a fair and peaceful way of living. :rlol: