The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been offered a breeding pair of these!

Chris Wilson

Been quietly looking for a pair of big cats to join in a breeding programme, either Pumas or Snow Leopards (Jaguars were on the cards but they are escape artists and none handlable..I decided they were a bit OTT for me :)). Someone has a breeding pair of snow leoprds for sale, but my wife isn't too keen on big cats. Guess I'll have to fix the screen in her Jeep I put a fence post through the other day, and sweeten her up a bit :)

Wow, Snow leopards are beautiful. I thought they were seriously rare/endangered or is that the whole point? I'd be making a visit if you got them :)

A Jaguar would be interesting. How truthful is it that they're powerful enough to kill you with one swipe?

Guest suprabass

Guy who lived aroung the corner from us used to have tigers as pets, right nuff he did own the safari park, but these two were like big pets. the USPCA still have them and was up recently in the cage, the words from the guy who took us up were "the male likes to play so if he jumps up dont be affraid" least to say I didnt want a full grown tiger wanting to play catch lol.

But still i would have them both in a second if I had the room lol

Snow leoperd gets my vote

...Someone has a breeding pair of snow leoprds for sale, but my wife isn't too keen on big cats. Guess I'll have to fix the screen in her Jeep I put a fence post through the other day, and sweeten her up a bit :)

You have a genius plan there Chris, first put the wifes windscreen through with a spare fence post, then pose the question of getting some big cats, then offer to fix her windscreen to sweeten her up.....absolute genius!

:)