The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec, Manual, Black

stylieee

Selling my black UK tt6 :(

£9500 ovno

only selling because i've got a couple of other projects on the go and just cant afford it any more (very sad)... its by far and away the best car i've ever owned/driven, and i'll miss it loads!

bodywork generaly in good cond, couple of little dents but the only noticable one is about an inch wide right at the front of the bonnet (no idea how it would happen, was there when i got it).

135k on the clock (hence the price), no smoke though even with the double decat.

19" Axis Hero's, gunmetal spokes, Polished lips.

ivory leather seats

Michelin pilot sport PS2 tyres all round.

AEM Tru-Time cam gears (silver)

Trust induction kit

modified spark cover (to show gears)

Koyo alluminium racing radiator

Greddy Hyper-Evo II exhaust

double decat (front cat included for mot purposes)

OS-Giken tripple place racing clutch (will handle ANY power upgrades, brill bit of kit!)

Blitz blacklight boost gauge

quickshifter

Thor stainless dials/heater surrounds/warning light surrounds

manual boost controller

Thor FCD

new NKG iridium ix spark plugs

brand new cam belt

brand new fan belt

brand new fan belt tensioner assembly

new front crank oil seal

just serviced the air con, now perfect and ice cold (proper service, not just recharge)

at the moment the drivers window doesnt work, but i'll get that sorted before sale.

If anyone wants it with stock 17" alloys instead i'll knock £500 off the price too.

I'm in bristol if anyone want to view.

cant afford to get the window fixed this month... so if anyone want it I'll knock £100 off so they can fix it.

I'll be sticking it in autotrader etc at the end of the month, probably for more than i've advertised it here. so hurry if you want it.

also thought it was worth mentioning that i've only finished getting it bpu over the last couple of weeks, so its NEVER been overboosed, and even now ive only got it set just over 1 bar.

i could return everything but the rad and clutch to stock if anyone would prefer it that way ;)

In my very humble opinion it would make the car far more desirable, and give you some bits to flog on for more ££'s. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.