The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Robert Palmer videos

Chris Wilson

I don't know if anyone remebers or cares for the 80's rock singer Robert Palmer, but I have been trying to download a video of him in his probably most remembered role of singing "Addicted to Love", a song that first brought leggy models into the arena of backing totty for pop videos. Every time I find a link I get a pop up informing me that the requested video is not available in my area. Is this because I reside in that puritanical hotbed of religous fervour and correctness known as Shropshire, or is it something to do with the pop industry wanting me to buy some overpriced DVD of a deceased crooner? I an after this in order to prove to someone that my recollection of the mild outrage the video caused to the forerunners of Mary Whitehouse is correct.

If anyone has a working link, or a workaround to it I'd be grateful, thanks :)

My first date with my wife, was to this video place where ou could choose a trackm record a soundtrack then film a vid, in the Trocadero centre in central London, in 1993. And the track we chose was Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love. I still have the vid kicking around somewhere, but I can assure you that the chnaces of that being up loade onto Youtube are less than nil. :D

Then we got seriously drunk whereby she drank me under the table in some bar off Leicester Square, and we shared our 1st kiss on Platform 4 at Earls Court Tube waiting for a sodding train.

It was the night Frank Bruno got beaten to a pulp for the 2nd time by Mike Tyson.