The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Doluck replica bonnet

psymon

Bought this when deciding on bonnets for my car as I had do-luck everything.

Its a replica and to be honest a very good one. Its super rigid and doesn't flop like some carbon and other fibre ones.

Now the bad part, this is not a direct bolt on, it will need some fettling by a decent bodyshop to fit properly. The shut lines are great but the bonnet is bout 4mm short to cover the rubbers on the headlights, so will require a small bit of fibre glass to make it look pukka. There is also a chip on the rear cornor on the nearside, which was done in transit.

It will fit but its not diy.. :D

I paid alot more than this, but if you willing to spend a couple of hundred on fitting then you still have a bargin as an original is £800 smackers... I willl post pictures on tuesday.

I want £150 plus £40 for a courrier ok's

Thanks for lookin

Si

Just seen this and dont want to rain on your parade, but just like to point out this bonnet will not fit on a car fitted with a strut brace, hence mine had to be skinned and grafted to a stock bonnet. However this is deffo one of the nicest looking bonnets for a Supra.

Have pics of mine fitted if anyone wants to see what the finished article could look like..?

so ud rather throw it away than give it to someone for free?

Ok let put the record straight, and this is my opinion only.

I have give quite a few things away for free, done deals with members and this and that. I have found that some members on here are fantatsic and others just want something for nothin. Why.... yes i know our cars are expensive but if you can't afford to mod it then don't do it.

I have sold my car and many bits I had left over for stupid prices, I have had enough of some stupid offers, and in my lifetime I have wasted lots of money. So if pickey peeps cann't give a half decent price then yes I'd rather throw it away... I have someone lookin at it on friday if he gets back to me, if not, then im taking it down the tip. My choice, view me as you wish. My choice...

Ok let put the record straight, and this is my opinion only.

I have give quite a few things away for free, done deals with members and this and that. I have found that some members on here are fantatsic and others just want something for nothin. Why.... yes i know our cars are expensive but if you can't afford to mod it then don't do it.

I have sold my car and many bits I had left over for stupid prices, I have had enough of some stupid offers, and in my lifetime I have wasted lots of money. So if pickey peeps cann't give a half decent price then yes I'd rather throw it away... I have someone lookin at it on friday if he gets back to me, if not, then im taking it down the tip. My choice, view me as you wish. My choice...

bloody hell mate i cant believe you still have this at £150 YOU are giving it away, if you were a bit nearer i would have this as a "winter" bonnet as my ventage (made up word) is excessive, in your position yes i to would rather put a hammer through it than give it away to a vulture;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.