The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complete offside rear suspension Componets

psymon

Have complete drivers (offside) rear suspension componets, This is all bushes arms etc the rear. Does not include a shock.

Theres easily £300 notes worth if you buy from Mr T. All is brand new with geniune part stickers still on em.

I want 150 for it and 15 postage.....

Half of what you see in this picture........

Guest mk47
you say complete offside?

looks like mirrored parts ie both side for rear?

can you confirm that mate as if its for both sides ill want them..

errr as B'have as stated this is only half what you see in the picture. It is a complete rear end for the offside , drivers side rear of the soop...

And nope I will not haggle, £150 is a very good price, to buy both sides and I got mine from Nic cost me over £700....

So £15 to cover postage is still a bargin :D

Si

Guest mk47
If you read this thread you might find out that he only has this side.

If you read the thread you might find out that he has both sides but is advertising the sale of one only.

Have complete drivers (offside) rear suspension componets, This is all bushes arms etc the rear. Does not include a shock.

Theres easily £300 notes worth if you buy from Mr T. All is brand new with geniune part stickers still on em.

I want 150 for it and 15 postage.....

Half of what you see in this picture........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Psymon/suspension.jpg

errr as B'have as stated this is only half what you see in the picture. It is a complete rear end for the offside , drivers side rear of the soop...

And nope I will not haggle, £150 is a very good price, to buy both sides and I got mine from Nic cost me over £700....

So £15 to cover postage is still a bargin :D

Si

Free bump for me..

These are just sitting in my garage, no soop now so they completely wasted...

If you read the thread you might find out that he has both sides but is advertising the sale of one only.

Unsure you are correct, why would he sell only one side when he sold his supra? is he keeping the other for a wheelie bin?

Does not say anywhere he has both sides.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.