The mkiv Supra Owners Club

triple a pillar pod

b0svensson

Looking for a double as well. Not sure what size the gauges are, will check. Not sure if i'm gonna keep them; stuck in very stupid place in front of rev counter at the moment (pic in garage)

Thanks!

They are made from an original pillar OEM style, but for the fact that an OEM version dosent exist! Leatherette finish. The neck of the pod fits under the sheath at top then the bottom has the room to fit in between dash and window. The last guy who had one off me was Alan M and he was really pleased with fit and quality

Looking for a double as well. Not sure what size the gauges are, will check. Not sure if i'm gonna keep them; stuck in very stupid place in front of rev counter at the moment (pic in garage)

Thanks!

hi eve give gaz at envy a ring he has double a pilla pods.

As said the finish on this is spot on and the trial fitment would appear to be excellent as well. Hopefully will have it fitted next weekend as would like it on for the Aberdeen meet so the guys (and gal before Eve complains) can see it there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.