The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Silver SZ my first up for sale

BOB B

Hi everyone.

Well here is another one for sale, its not because Im bailing ship its just that Ive been and gone and bought a TT, so Im selling my N/A (if only we could afford to run both wouldnt that be nice).

So here follows all the blurb.

Its done 66,000 mls.

6 speed manual gearbox.

Tax runs out the end of June.

MOT till April 2008.

Imported in 1999, I am the third owner and I have had it for 4 years.

It has 17" Toyota alloys with hardly worn Goodyear Eagle F1s all round.

This car has not missed a beat in 4 years apart from services, brakes and a new Arial. It has had all the major services done by "Toyoda Tech" in Hampshire this includes all fluids (gearbox and diff ect) at 40k and all belts and plugs at 60k. I have done all the minor servicing (oils and filters ect) myself every 6k.

It has had new drilled and groved front discs and pads all round fitted in January. It has a bling manifold and exhaust heat shield and a power enterprise air intake, also just fitted (Feb) a new Alpine CDE-9850Ri with iPod connector.

The interior is outstanding with black carpets, everything in there works the only thing is the floppy boot cover is missing.

The exterior is in good condition with a few chips around the front, two very small (only see them when pointed out) dints, aliminium mesh front grills and red brake callipers, the wheels are in need of some referbishment but Im sure somone will want to put new alloys on.

Mechanically the car is in great condition and apart from the mentioned mods the car is untouched.

The Supra is no doubt one of the best drivers cars you can get and this is one of the best of those. I had an HPI check done when I bought the car which I still have. Any kind of inspection welcome by anybody.

Priced at £5,000 or very near offer.

Hi Tom.

Ill email you some time tomorrow if I dont get it sorted, Im just about to go boozing.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers for the coments so far people though the one I want to see is "Ill have it Ill be round tomorrow with the cash".

Bob.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.