The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lots Of Goodies For Sale.....facelift Items

original_amo

PICTURES ARE NOW FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE OF EVERYTHING....

Ok i have a few items for sale off a 1999 facelift model i was going to use but no longer needed....SOLD

facelift headlights...fantastic condition, includes bulbs and holders.....£300 delivered SOLOD

brand new (boxed) facelift rear lights, includes bulbs/holders.....£100 delivered SOLD

Facelift front bumper complete with side repeaters, lower lip, middle grille bar thing in RSP blue....£120 SOLD

Facelift front wings in RSP blue....£140 the pair SOLD

front leather seats from a 1999 model, all electrics work, in vgc, no rips or wear....£350 SOLD

front active spoiler, motor, mechinism....£100 SOLD

boot blind in vgc...£33 delivered....

i will add pics tommrow afternoon pm me any questions!

thank you

Is the bumper in near perfect condition and also is the lower lip part itself painted RSP as well?

If so I will have it - I'm assuming you want it picked up, I can look into this on Saturday (I'm going away for 2 weeks and will need to get someone else to get it). Can you wait till then for a 100% answer?

pm'd ;)

Is the bumper in near perfect condition and also is the lower lip part itself painted RSP as well?

If so I will have it - I'm assuming you want it picked up, I can look into this on Saturday (I'm going away for 2 weeks and will need to get someone else to get it). Can you wait till then for a 100% answer?

sorry no pics of underside allthough the underside has slightly discoloured pm me if intrested

Do you have pictures of both sides of the boot blind? If not, is it in good condition. (mine has slightly discoloured on the underside and I want to replace it) :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.