The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 speed rhd TRD widebody aerotop

Jezz

Testing the water before it goes on ebay. Completely lost heart with this car, and want to start again.

Believed to be the only RHD 6 speed manual widebody kitted aerotop in the UK. TSII carbon hood, Replica TRD 3000gt widebody kit finished in House of Kolor candy apple red. Prep work and paint job 'less than perfect', but still sort of looks great. BPU mods, full de-cat, hks fcd, fmic, Os giken twin plate clutch good for 500bhp, pulls like a train. Drives absolutely perfect. Eibach springs over weird blue bilstens that i've never seen before, handles great. Will be supplied with wheels, but nothing special, just good enough to drive on basically as my RTS will go on my new car. Tax and mot.

Answers on a postcard as to what its worth. :search: Pics to follow.

Guest CoolsBlue

NOOOOOOOO Jez! such a lovely supra! came outside my house once! really really one of the nicest supes i ever seen or been near!

Sorry to hear Jezz. What problems are you having with the bodywork?

Just incompitent body shops that really arent interested really. Had a chat with Albert at knight racer this morning though. He's goin to basically take it back to a blank canvass and finish it to the standard i want it.

swap it for my aristo , with excellent body work and paintwork :D

Too many seats and doors. :D

Guest CoolsBlue

when ya do, ill trade ya for my project so you can start fresh on a new supe,drop her of anytime :D

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.