The mkiv Supra Owners Club

priceless pics

Al Massey

Oops. Bit late now.

Anybody know how to bring two dead french people back to life?

Inject them with Stella Dave!! May I ask why you would want to kill French people. This is the country that gave us Zinedine Zidane for gods sake.

Oh and onions!!:D

H.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punishing them now wouldn't achieve anything .

Maybe if they got her back safe and well after a day or so the Police might have taken some sort of action.

You Couldn't be more wrong. Those parent's deserve everything they get, except outliving their child.. I sincerely hope she turns up safe, but after this time it doesn't look good. Either way, if Madeleine turns up safe or not all of their children should be taken away from them and they should both go to prison.

What those two did was unforgivable and I hope they rot in hell regretting what they did.

I know some of you will think this an extreme point of view., but I am a parent and I won't let my daughter out of my sight for a second. Over protective maybe, but better that than the alternative.

You Couldn't be more wrong. Those parent's deserve everything they get, except outliving their child.. I sincerely hope she turns up safe, but after this time it doesn't look good. Either way, if Madeleine turns up safe or not all of their children should be taken away from them and they should both go to prison.

What those two did was unforgivable and I hope they rot in hell regretting what they did.

I know some of you will think this an extreme point of view., but I am a parent and I won't let my daughter out of my sight for a second. Over protective maybe, but better that than the alternative.

Steady on. They (Maddy's parents) took a chance that the kids would be OK left sleeping in their beds. What's that odds that something bad would happen? 1000 to 1? 100,000 to 1?

Are they likely to ever fuck off out for evening and leave their remaining 2 kids alone again? No.

...so what good would taking the kids off them do? Would the kids be better off? No.

Those parents made a terrible mistake, one that will haunt them for the rest of their lives. Sending them to prison would serve no useful purpose and would be unfair to the surviving children.

As for you hoping they "rot in hell" I think they will already be in a kind of hell for the rest of their lives, regretting what they did that night. That's more than enough punishment, in my eyes.

nb

Although they aren't doing themselves any PR favours with the 'private jet to see the Pope' business IMO

I noticed that on BBC1's Question Time this evening, that none of the panelists had the balls to give their own true opinion about ther audience with the Pope. Only the Lib dem rep who looks about 14, had a valid point, that although all the publicity continues in the search for Maddy, it only heightens that lack of publicity for families of different backgrounds who also have children who have gone missing.

Here's a thing I wondered about from the start; Did both parents just say "Hey let's go out and leave the kids in bed"? Or was one of them saying it and the other going "Oh I don't think we should"?

In which case I can imagine there being a LOT of recrimination behind closed doors. Assuming poor Maddy is never found alive (which I think most people expect now), my money is on the McCanns splitting up within the next 18 months.

Here's a thing I wondered about from the start; Did both parents just say "Hey let's go out and leave the kids in bed"? Or was one of them saying it and the other going "Oh I don't think we should"?

In which case I can imagine there being a LOT of recrimination behind closed doors. Assuming poor Maddy is never found alive (which I think most people expect now), my money is on the McCanns splitting up within the next 18 months.

but it wasnt just the one night,they did it all week

What i don't believe is that someone just went in that room and just took one child and left the other two. I think either they didn't lock the door properly or poor maddy woke up scared and went looking for her parents. The police dogs were said to have found her scent from the flat all the way down to the supermarket but then it went dead. They haven't mentioned if there were any signs of forced entry on the property. Something doesn't sound right and they are not telling the whole truth about that night. If the flat was locked up tight then im sure she wouldn't be missing. The windows all have bars on them and im sure the door wasen't kicked in as that would have made a fair amount of noise and atracted too much attention.

Good post TonyP. Although your view is a wee bit more extreme than mine, I am 95% with you. I would expect them to be punished in some way but having their other two kids taken off them will not help those kids. I would imagine that the McCanns will be model parents from now on.

Was interesting last night. I took my 4 year old to our "mini" meet last night. At first the 8 Supe owners were sat outside the pub and I could see Ellis on the climbing frame/slide type thingy. Then it got a bit chilly and we moved inside. Ellis wanted to play with some new friends he had made, so I said ok. Even though we could see the kids from the window, everytime he disappeared from view I was out of my chair and looking for him. The guys must have thought I was paranoid......:blink:

I only relaxed when my sister who works at the pub went outside to look after him for a while.

Like TonyP says. Rather be over protective than face the alternative.......:(

Good post TonyP. Although your view is a wee bit more extreme than mine, I am 95% with you. I would expect them to be punished in some way but having their other two kids taken off them will not help those kids. I would imagine that the McCanns will be model parents from now on.

Was interesting last night. I took my 4 year old to our "mini" meet last night. At first the 8 Supe owners were sat outside the pub and I could see Ellis on the climbing frame/slide type thingy. Then it got a bit chilly and we moved inside. Ellis wanted to play with some new friends he had made, so I said ok. Even though we could see the kids from the window, everytime he disappeared from view I was out of my chair and looking for him. The guys must have thought I was paranoid......:blink:

I only relaxed when my sister who works at the pub went outside to look after him for a while.

Like TonyP says. Rather be over protective than face the alternative.......:(

im the same when i look after my neices,im never more then 2 feet away when were out and when its busy in the town centre i carry them both,im far too overprotective over little kids coz i saw far too much when i was a kid living in germany on an army camp

there was always kids goin missing and i once strolled off when i was 10 for 6 hours and when i saw the look on my parents face i knew i would never do that or let that happen again

What i don't believe is that someone just went in that room and just took one child and left the other two. I think either they didn't lock the door properly or poor maddy woke up scared and went looking for her parents. The police dogs were said to have found her scent from the flat all the way down to the supermarket but then it went dead. They haven't mentioned if there were any signs of forced entry on the property. Something doesn't sound right and they are not telling the whole truth about that night. If the flat was locked up tight then im sure she wouldn't be missing. The windows all have bars on them and im sure the door wasen't kicked in as that would have made a fair amount of noise and atracted too much attention.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=454466&in_page_id=1770

FFS

The McCanns and all their friends on the holiday left their patio doors open throughout the evenings for fear of fire.

While you are THERE maybe?!?!?!?!

They left them open so they could check on the kids, why? Too lazy to walk through the main entrance??

I can't believe the public were led to believe that the intruder forced their way in. Sounds well dodgy. Like a cover up.

Goddam it, I have just seen an advert asking for any information on Madelyn's where abouts. Nothing wrong with this apart from the fact that its a bit of a kick in the teeth for all of the other parents who have lost a child. Especially parents who had children taken away through no fault of there own. Apparently their kids aren't worth a load of TV coverage and millions of pounds worth of reward money :(

Goddam it, I have just seen an advert asking for any information on Madelyn's where abouts. Nothing wrong with this apart from the fact that its a bit of a kick in the teeth for all of the other parents who have lost a child. Especially parents who had children taken away through no fault of there own. Apparently their kids aren't worth a load of TV coverage and millions of pounds worth of reward money :(

Did you see this one?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/6712211.stm

I expected it to kick start a bit more coverage for them but I guess the current one is more media friendly.

Not seen that one. It is very unfair for the other parents with missing children :(

Their loss won't sell as meny news papers so we won't bother helping them :(

Did you see this one?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/6712211.stm

I expected it to kick start a bit more coverage for them but I guess the current one is more media friendly.

Don't be so stupid!

Not read all this yet......but I agree with that man (SMiFFAD).......they deserve everything they get. You leave your car unlocked, you deserve to have it stolen.........just a shame the kid is at the receiving end of this all, but the parents, I have no sympathy for what so ever, they dont deserve to be parents with actions like that..........

:rolleyes:

Not read all this yet......but I agree with that man (SMiFFAD).......they deserve everything they get. You leave your car unlocked, you deserve to have it stolen.........just a shame the kid is at the receiving end of this all, but the parents, I have no sympathy for what so ever, they dont deserve to be parents with actions like that..........

:rolleyes:

Glad somebody thinks my view was correct from earlier in the thread. Maybe I have missed some of the press coverage, but whenever I see pictures of the parents, they seem to be having a whale of a time!!:(

H.

Glad somebody thinks my view was correct from earlier in the thread. Maybe I have missed some of the press coverage, but whenever I see pictures of the parents, they seem to be having a whale of a time!!:(

H.

Mate, load of people have said that not once have they cried on any interview. Ok so they might have trouble being that way in public, but Im sure any parent would break one or two tears somewhere along the line.......

They conceived by IVF, and it just makes me wonder how attached they were to their kids......

Mate, load of people have said that not once have they cried on any interview. Ok so they might have trouble being that way in public, but Im sure any parent would break one or two tears somewhere along the line.......

They conceived by IVF, and it just makes me wonder how attached they were to their kids......

Couldn't comment Ash but I am beginning to get a bit supsicious about all this publicity generation. I have not seen any statements from the Portuguese or British Police.:rolleyes:

H.