The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone been Watching Ugly Betty?

Supragal

channel 4 is only 2 days behind :) It shows on Wed night at 9 then repeated on C4 on Friday.

Good, I thought I was the only one... all I seem to hear at work is "Lost this, Lost that" "greys anatomy" "blah blah"

I think it's funny. :) Amanda creases me up.

So, is it the last or 2nd to last tonight?

I have (on and off). It is actually really good - being male I probably wouldn't have admitted watching it had others not owned up first (thought it was a bit of a girlie program). I don't know many names of the characters, but I really fancy Betty's sister. :eyebrows:

Daniel Mead. :love:

Really? Now... on initial first glance he appears hot... but if you look closer... well, this face is too long, his eyes are too far up his face... somethings just not quite right.

But is pretty good :D

From a non-fancing angle, Jim from Neighbours!! How cool!!

I have (on and off). It is actually really good - being male I probably wouldn't have admitted watching it had others not owned up first (thought it was a bit of a girlie program). I don't know many names of the characters, but I really fancy Betty's sister. :eyebrows:

I think it's quite clever actually, initially I thought it would be a bit girly but they seem to cater for both... even Jon will watch it and he's not into stuff like this at all.

Maybe it's all the hot female models they squeeze into every episode :D

Ugly Betty's cool, I did originally think that they'd just ripped off 'Devil wears Prada' but have got into the series now :)

Oh, no :( not Big Brother again!!! that show just does my head in, plus one of the guys I went to school with was in the second series.... so obviously I hate it :)

but I really fancy Betty's sister. :eyebrows:

:yeahthat:

Hilary :love:

OK bad picture (i.e. no cleavage) but....

http://www.abcmedianet.com/showcontent/primetime/uglybetty/uglybetty_i/ortiz.jpg

Ugly Betty's cool, I did originally think that they'd just ripped off 'Devil wears Prada' but have got into the series now :)

Me too... and then watched DWP and it was actually rubbish..

Really? Now... on initial first glance he appears hot... but if you look closer... well, this face is too long, his eyes are too far up his face... somethings just not quite right.

But is pretty good :D

I agree actually, something's not quite right but cute enough and nice body. I like Santos (Hilder's boyfriend) oh and that cute brazilian that was banging Alexia :drool:

Aside from perving over fit guys, it's very funny and one of the best things on tv lately.