The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for a tt6

Guest lewyb

Guest lewyb

hello guys im after a good condition tt6. it doesnt need to be completly moded but id like to have a full body kit. all colors considerd but ideay black and i have 9k if that helps.

what you got?

thanks.

ive already spoke to him and it cost to much to insure unless i lie but i dnt fancy doing that.

Well can you afford one or not? Insurance is gonna cost a lot whether you go for a TT or an NA (often nothing in it), then you've got maintenance costs which will be more than the cost of your insurance every year.

Guest lewyb

well i can insure 1 i just dont want to pay silly money on insurance thats all silly money being like 2k+

well i can insure 1 i just dont want to pay silly money on insurance thats all silly money being like 2k+

So why were you saying it costs too much to insure if you get one from Jurgen? Most cars over here are imports already.

But what Thorin is trying to say (i think) is that if you have had a quote for an RZ supra then that is what you will pay for a TT. The SZ (as you have put at the top of your ad) is the Non-turbo version.

But what Thorin is trying to say (i think) is that if you have had a quote for an RZ supra then that is what you will pay for a TT. The SZ (as you have put at the top of your ad) is the Non-turbo version.

:yeahthat: :D

Guest lewyb

cos i got a quote for 5k insurance from a car form jurgen and i found 1 other soop and the insurance was 1k

i didnt mean to put the sz at the top lol

Guest lewyb

i think it just down to finding the right imported 1. i knw the uk tt ar rare as rocking horse shit lol

il have to ring them i mean both cars i used for quotes were imports

You mean you got 2 insurance quotes from the same company on 2 different imported TT supras and there was a 4k difference??!!! It must have been an error of some sort then because even with mods the difference shouldnt be that much from the same company. Yeah it may be from 2 different companies but not the same one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.