The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Nengun.com experience (just an FYI really)

MrHanky

Just thought I would post up how I have found my experience of buying from nengun.com as I have had a few people PM me about them. When I first looked at their website I could not believe the prices, so I looked into them a bit and found that quite a few people said that they were good price wise but very slow at delivering.

With this in mind I decided to order a few bits to see how it went. Order(s) were as follows:

2 x Bride Euro II seats

2 x rails

1 x Mugen strut brace for DC5

1 x Mugen rad cap

1 x Mugen petrol cap cover

All of this came to a small way over £900 delivered.

I placed the order on the 26th April and the seats were sent 18th May. Nengun informed me of when they were sent and that the rails and other bits would follow later as their supplier had sent the wrong rails. This was fine as it was better for them to find out than me. They have been very good at keeping me informed and everything will hopefully be posted next week.

Well the seats arrived today and I didn't even get stung with import duty so I am quite a happy bunny at the moment :)

So at the moment I am pleasantly surprised as I was expecting them to take 2 months to get here. The prices are good and the delivery time in my opinion is acceptable, especially considering size of parcels etc.

I also placed an order for a HKS SSQV just after the first order, and that has supposedly shipped. I say supposedly as I currently do not have a tracking number and am waiting for a reply to my email which I sent today.

Hope this helps people who may consider using them in the future as it is always hard in my opinion to take the plunge with traders that you know little about.

Mark

Just don't get red seats..... our cars are going to look very similar soon as the blue I am going for is quite similar to your colour in some light :)

Mark

interesting that their prices are in GBP too! Im in the market for a pair of very good seats so might have a look at the website later and see what they ve got :thumbs:

Just don't get red seats..... our cars are going to look very similar soon as the blue I am going for is quite similar to your colour in some light :)

Mark

RED seats?! no way I go for black leather to match the rear seats, must admit their prices are very good but how about the shipping costs?!

BLUE! good choice of colour IMO :)

If you register with them and then select all the parts you want etc. You can then go to checkout as if you were going to order and select the shipping to get the total price. The price you see there is what you pay.

RED seats?! no way I go for black leather to match the rear seats, must admit their prices are very good but how about the shipping costs?!

BLUE! good choice of colour IMO :)