The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Checking what its worth. Black SZ 1993

cookci

Selling up! its got 6 months tax. 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. 80K miles.

The body work is very good. Paint has bubbled a bit at the moment of the rear window, apart from that no rust. Couple of minor dents on the doors. No big scratches.

Its just had a top end rebuild after a HG failure. New stem seals, new belts, new HG, head skimmed, all other top half seals. Drives like a dream and returns much better mpg after the rebuild... circa 25MPG.

19" lensos. Minor kerbs on the 2 rears but they can barely be seen TBH. New falken 452 tyres. Doesn't need anything doing to it!

I want £4100 for it

4k is too cheap for that. people will pay for one that looks realy nice and with a few mods and resonable miles id put it in your local paper to start for 5500 and see what happens :)

I suspect not much at that price I'm afraid. I think Havard paid less than that for his 96, and I only paid £6,300 for my '97 manual.

nice looking car mate id put it up for 4500 take a look on auto trader the prices and millage are all over the shop you have got a upper hand on most as your car is black! and black cars are super sexy :cool: id pay 4500 for it just bought mine at a steal though very nice rims too suites the car

I suspect not much at that price I'm afraid. I think Havard paid less than that for his 96, and I only paid £6,300 for my '97 manual.

I paid 5K for a 96 manual facelift Dave. I have since spent £800 getting it the way I want it. Although the look of this car is also excellent. Auto's are not as desirable, I would pay 4k max.

Good luck with the sale Cookci

H.

• 2 weeks later...

Its for sale now. I want £4100

heaters are fine.

Interior is ok. Drivers seat is coming unstitched a little at one side and there is a little sliti the rear seat plastic.

it has a K&N panel filter. Ive put the viscous fan back on to save confusion.

Oh and it has a thatcham cat 1 remote start pager alarm system with certificate.

MOT is dated from 14/06/07 (passed without cats on) and i have the cats if you want them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.