The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra TT forsale

j80leo

i want to sell my car as i am looking to purchase another supra already done as i need to spend another £16k on mine to be finished so why waste more money, i am looking for 11K for mine

1994 TT supra done 57k miles with a 1996 TT engine in, 11,000 plate not included, had the heater matrix done along with brand new radiator from toyota

hks type s fmic 3 months old

hks cam gear pulleys

hks evc 5 boost controller

hks panel filter

greddy spark plugs

greddy emanage ecu

greddy strut brace

twin pillar pod

white dails

custom leather seats

few polished bits under the hood

chrome power steering pot

chrome bonnet stay

chrome battery and rad clamps

c-west front bumper

ultra lite 18" wheels one with slight scuff

8 groove discs with red stuff pads

oil change done last month

blitz bov

blitz cat back exhaust

hyper sports and racing front and middle de cat sections

1996 UK engine fitted by hyper sports and racing

two front tyres new

clear front indicators

remapped and tunned this month by hyper sr dyno proven @ 435 bhp 420 ft/lbs

Guest mk47

Nice car. Bit off topic here but just wondering, do you get any problems with those black plates? As once my car is done next week i am looking to get a black one for the rear.

Nice car. Bit off topic here but just wondering, do you get any problems with those black plates? As once my car is done next week i am looking to get a black one for the rear.

i do not drive it every day so i have not been pulled yet just a matter of time though

decided to keep her now and i will spent the money on her sorry ant i will not be buying your car bit to expensive but i am sure the right buyer will come along i know the history of my car and she is brilliant;)

decided to keep her now and i will spent the money on her sorry ant i will not be buying your car bit to expensive but i am sure the right buyer will come along i know the history of my car and she is brilliant;)

no worrys mate, sometimes best to stick to what you know, just keep an eye out for the bargain parts and it won't cost as much as you think, best of luck.

no worrys mate, sometimes best to stick to what you know, just keep an eye out for the bargain parts and it won't cost as much as you think, best of luck.

thanks fella hope you sell yours soon;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.