The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Supra NA Manual (1995)

shaf

Taken from my pistonheads ad

Manual 5 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 63,000 miles, Metallic Silver. 12 Months MOT, ABS, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Electrically adjustable seat, Folding rear seats, Power assisted steering, Spoiler £3999 no offers

the trim around the centre console is broken a bit, but other than that a good, clean supe

Expensive?

63k manual 1995 NA for £4250? I thought that was a good price.

I think he was talking about the really expensive orange one with an RX7 bodykit fitted to it:innocent:

Good Luck with the sale Shaf:)

I think he was talking about the really expensive orange one with an RX7 bodykit fitted to it:innocent:

Good Luck with the sale Shaf:)

Oooh, I do like that Rex!! Not that I would admit it in public though!!

H.

eh stop takin piss out of my old rx7.... well i sold it last weekend but never mind :p

lol at michael, everything is expensive to him unless he's selling it, then its worth a million bucks. i think a manual, low mileage, na supra is well worth 4.3k. however, if someone can find me a better looking cheaper one of similar spec, i will gladly buy it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.