The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GZ TT Aerotop

CJ

A friend of mine is selling a silver GZ TT Aerotop. I went out in it last night and it is in immaculate condition. It is in stock condition and as you all know, I like them to be as stock as possible as you are then assured that they havent been running 1.4 bar of boost recently!

The car comes complete with tax (2 months I think) and MOT and is a bargain at just £7995.

I should be getting pics sent to me later and will post them up then.

My mate is useless with PC's but is getting someone to send them through later this afternoon. he is also crap at maths and after working the mileage out, it is in fact around 101k miles but comes with a complete Toyota service history since being imported.

Thats a good price for a nice clean car like that :cool:

I agree Rich.

I tried to get a member on here to buy it as he is desperate for an Aero but the mileage put him off. I tried to tell him that a FSH and a car that looks as if it has been looked after is far better than a lower mileage car that has been "modded" and obviously ragged.

He still wouldn't listen and i fear he will now buy a dog and spend £££'s putting things right afterwards.

Im after an Aero in a month or two, 1st i need to sell mine. Don't Suppose he will take a Supra as p/x will he? :D

He probably would but I doubt you will like what he would offer. :(

PM me if you want me to ask and let me know how much you are looking for. ;)

exactly ,if it is stock and well looked after that kind of mileage is nothing.It looks pretty mint anyway,if I had the cash I'd take it for myself!

I agree Rich.

I tried to get a member on here to buy it as he is desperate for an Aero but the mileage put him off. I tried to tell him that a FSH and a car that looks as if it has been looked after is far better than a lower mileage car that has been "modded" and obviously ragged.

He still wouldn't listen and i fear he will now buy a dog and spend £££'s putting things right afterwards.

It's going in for a service tomorrow, So i will put it up for sale here soon and see what happends from there. Thanks m8y ;)

i have a bit of cash now, so might be able to take yours off you if the price is right and you need a quick sale. pm me with details and pics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.