The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Induction Kit

dandan

Are you anywhere near TurboFit? They have an old TRD unit of my old NA. If this fits and if they still have it, you can have it.

Failing that, I have a HKS mushroom and pipe in my garage which you can borrow. Just let me know if you want either

Mark

I must say that I am a bit annoyed about this...club spirit and all that.

Mark has kindly offered you an induction kit that you have turned your nose up at for some reason, then you PM me out of the blue and I don't know you from Adam and I say yes, you can HAVE my old one free of charge, to which I get no response whatsoever...not even a thank you anywhere to be seen.

Sorry Johny I just didn't send you a reply yet - I wasn't ignoring you or anything and I do really appreciate the offer. I did a bit of reading and was convinced that Mark's NA one would not fit a TT setup. I thanked Mark for his offer and said I might take him up on it (the HKS one) but a few people have said the HKS was not good it terms of actual filtration so didn't want to fit it unless I absolutely had to.

I didn't want to post that up here in case Mark wants to sell the HKS, the last thing he needs is someone rubbishing it after he offered to help them.

Paul W recommended I pm'd you as I got in touch with him the other day. If you don't want to sell yours then it's not a problem, thank you anyway for the initial offer.

No, like I said, you can have it, it's yours. I was just miffed because I thought that you were ignoring me and after speaking with Mark this am, he said he offered you a kit also and you had turned it down.

I thought that this was very strange considering it was only a temporary measure.

Anyway...I am well known for my over reactions and being over sensitive, I just thought it a bit rude that I had no reply from you.

Anyway..the offer if still there, if you want my kit, speak to PW (I have already told him to give it to you) and it's yours.

Stef

OK thanks Stef - sorry for the confusion and lack of reply to you. I would prefer to have a K+N on my car rather than an HKS even if it is only short term. Thank again.

Mark - thank you for your kind offer - very much appreciated and I was gonna get in touch this weekend to see if the offer still stood (if I'd heard nothing else about anyone else having parts available). As of right now it looks as though I can have Stef's K+N which to be honest, I would prefer.

Thank you both for helping me out.

ps Got the fibreglass and resin today so once I've re made my undertray I may start the airbox but in reality that'll probably have to wait a couple of weeks.

OK no worries. As it happens someone else saw this thread and is also having the HKS free of charge. So everyone is happy :)

Mark

OK thanks Stef - sorry for the confusion and lack of reply to you. I would prefer to have a K+N on my car rather than an HKS even if it is only short term. Thank again.

Mark - thank you for your kind offer - very much appreciated and I was gonna get in touch this weekend to see if the offer still stood (if I'd heard nothing else about anyone else having parts available). As of right now it looks as though I can have Stef's K+N which to be honest, I would prefer.

Thank you both for helping me out.

ps Got the fibreglass and resin today so once I've re made my undertray I may start the airbox but in reality that'll probably have to wait a couple of weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.