The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint White N/A Supra

Robbo

Guest Geneb

should have no problem selling that car it looks the business, just a suggestion mate put a pic of yourself on the car and it will sell it pronto because theres a hell of a lot of guys out there will be thinking " yeah that car will pull the chicks" its sad but its true and that cars easily worth £5800

goodluck with the sale:d

good luck with the sale you started at near enough same price as mine I hope you get what your after.

Remember to stick a peice of paper in the window of your car.

Thanks whitesupraboy2, I never thought about putting the add on my car windows ;)

should have no problem selling that car it looks the business, just a suggestion mate put a pic of yourself on the car and it will sell it pronto because theres a hell of a lot of guys out there will be thinking " yeah that car will pull the chicks" its sad but its true and that cars easily worth £5800

Cheers mate ;)

Theres also alot of sick pervs out there that may come to just see robbo , Worth the hassle?

I doubt it Edge.

I am thinking of coming over to have a look!!:innocent: I have already got a white NA though, so you may see through my plan!!

Good luck with the sale Robbo. I anyone can get the full price, you can!!:eyebrows:

H.

Claire, please tell me you're selling because you want an aerotop big single.

Well I'm looking at both a Supra TT and a Skyline R32 GTR, I'm gutted I'm selling it to be honest as it is absoloutely mint and I love it to bits but I need something faster now. I started off with an N/A and I have had it for 1 year now and now need to move into the turbo'd cars :eyebrows:

Its now on Autotrader :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.