The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very Cheap Black 96 Twin Turbo RZ GT Wing

I get many PMs and emails about cheap supras well here we go in my opinion a cheap supra with nice mods and a good price for the year of car...

bit of info on the car which we bought last week it was a car that we bidded on at auction with cheeky bid and did not excpect to buy it but we did lol so we can now offer it for a very good price as its had a light repair to front which is visible in the engine bay if you know what to look for....and been fully repaired and drives very well repair not visible on outside, but the request for a cheap car in black and 96 was lots so..

here is the spec..

if there is no interest i might just sell it again in japan ;) so be quick if interested

SPEC:

1996/4 Supra RZ

KMS:

112,744 which is 70,465 miles

TYRES:

F: Tread Good

R: Tread on Limit

SALES POINTS:

Cusco Front & Rear Strut Braces

HKS Induction Kit

Trust Blow Off Valve

Sheepdog Exhaust System

Zeal Coilovers

Uk Brakes

Aftermarket Front Pads

Aftermarket Front Anti Roll Bar

Factory Recaro Seats (Drivers Seats worn and has been Patched at Shoulders)

Momo Steering Wheel

FET Turbo Timer

Alpine Navi / TV / Audio

Aftermarket Clutch

Rear Bumper Trims

Carbon GT wing

Aftermarket Front Spoiler Lip (TRD?)

Vented TRD "look" Bonnet

Volk Racing 18" Alloys

Apexi Boost Gauge

we need a 5500k deposit to secure this car, i have offered this car to others on here for a slightly higher price but that included a few extras to make the car even better...:)

Well i had to sell this in japan, everyone asks for cheap supras then when one comes up nobody wants it lol strange...

so i will not be doing that again am really surprised at the interest in the car was None existent..but everybody wants a mint 95/96 black 6 speed with low miles for 8500 and 8k .. sorry guys it wont happen via us:( for that price you have to accept there will be faults or history

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.