The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT for sale

leonv

I bought the Supra about 6 months ago to experience a manual supra because I already own a Auto. It was imported by the previous owner in January 2006. It was standard when I bought it and I have since done a full de-cat and FCD. Turbo- Fit also did a wet and dry compression test with very good and consistant results accross all 6 cylinders. I am selling it due to the fact that it is standing in the garage on a permanent basis not getting used. I will put some pics on the forum shortly. There is some pics in my garage, but I swopped the rims.

CONDITION

It can do with a proper T-cut or a blow-over. The left mirror does not fold in. There is a crack in the bottom of the front spoiler. The tyres is just about brand new. It still futures the original factory Head unit. The raer seats are leather and the front seats are cloth Recaro seats.

Please ask if you need more info

Hi Gaz

No,definitely not. I have decided that a year or so down the line I will rather by a finished 500-600 bhp car. I love the look of the white supe but with owning 2 supes I think buying a complete project is much more cost affective than upgrading it yourself.

fancy a px with mine? it's pretty complete, check out garage fpr spec and pics, cheers

I was interested in that Supe just before you bought it. I will have a think and come back to you:)

Do you still have the black one Leon?

(good luck with the sale btw)

Yes I do. The black one I,ve spend some money on recently, will keep it at this stage. i had to make a decision on spending money on 1 rather than 2 supes. Sorry to see it go. I will miss the manual box

Nice looking car and the price is very reasonable indeed!;)

Cheers Mate

It only came into the country last year, totally standard. I wanted it as a big single project, but I think buying a finished project is cheaper trying to get there the hard way.££££££££££££££££££££

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.