The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for a n/a automatic in scotland (near glasgow)

Damz

What age are you? U may find it easier if you asked for a UK n/a automatic.

The worst import i ever had to insure was an Evo V. Disgraceful the prices they ask.

Scott =op

Cos there's no such thing as a UK n/a? ;)

Really? Didn't know that lol oops

In fact, i'm talking rubbish. I did know that but only coz of how many times i've checked out the supra specs on parkers. Just blurted it out without thinking.

Scott =op

im 19 at the moment, 20 in a few months, but many of the insurance companies wont insure me either because its

A) an Import car

B) im less than 21

sky insurance wont cover me because i havnt had a liscence for 2 years

im 19 at the moment, 20 in a few months, but many of the insurance companies wont insure me either because its

A) an Import car

B) im less than 21

sky insurance wont cover me because i havnt had a liscence for 2 years

Try Adriun Flux, I got insured on a Jspec TT at the age of 20, and only been driving for 14 months :D

OK not sure I'd be attempting to drive a supra with less than 2 years driving under my belt and a teenager at that :D

Ive never had an issue with mine, as long as you take it easy its fine, I went from my 2.5 vectra to this about 18 months ago and im 22, been driving for 2 and a half years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.