The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How often do you drive your supra?

Damz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only weekends and some nice sunny weekdays ;)

Mass is one of those blokes who wakes up and look out the window and only if its dry and sunny takes it for a spin. He's just a lazy git as he can't be bother to wash it when in gets dirty in the rain! :p

He's only washed it 6 times last year! :p

I'm just green with envy that he has a double garage :D

Mass is one of those blokes who wakes up and look out the window and only if its dry and sunny takes it for a spin. He's just a lazy git as he can't be bother to wash it when in gets dirty in the rain! :p

He's only washed it 6 times last year! :p

I'm just green with envy that he has a double garage :D

:lol: Odd JOB

Daily driver for me , I only live about 2 miles from work and I dont do that many miles in general so I can live with the fuel costs. I've done about 2000 miles since I got it on feb 14th.

And I can borrow my dads beemer when I need to transport things / people around :D

Only at weekend + dry weather.

This year less then 1000 miles. I'm closing in to 70.000 kilometers, don't want to reach that this year :D

But if you see what I paid for the car, combined with the distance I do... every drive is costing me a fortune :innocent:

Still, best investment I 've so far.

i used to use it everyday to work etc, and loved it.

now im limited to using it when the weathers nice, and when i can get the time off to give it the full beans.

mind you though, it makes the car feel fast everytime you go out in it, which means you dont get bored of the standard power