The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not saying "love me, love me, I'm thick but what is the overall plan??

Looks like we'll be at the Ponderosa for about 10.30 at the latest. How are we going to fill our time between then and half four??

H.

What time will we get back to M6 J27 ? roughly ?

hi guys and gals, just to remind all those going on the pancake run that along with nightmarish bank holiday traffic (including billions of caravans) its also the vinal (spelt wrong) festival in Bangor that has an estimated crowd of 10,000+ this should make good fun for the A55 between the M6 and the M56. I may bring a gas stove and cook my own pancakes to eat in the traffic jam, happy days :p

hi guys and gals, just to remind all those going on the pancake run that along with nightmarish bank holiday traffic (including billions of caravans) its also the vinal (spelt wrong) festival in Bangor that has an estimated crowd of 10,000+ this should make good fun for the A55 between the M6 and the M56. I may bring a gas stove and cook my own pancakes to eat in the traffic jam, happy days :p

I love traffic jams!!

I can sit there in the car looking cool.:cool: But not actually being cool as my aircon is still not working!!:rolleyes:

H.

weather does indead look a vast improvment over last time. Im going for the time already mentioned as I think its too late to change them.

However thats easy for me to say as I dont have kids and babysitters etc so over to you guys!

We'll be at the BP for 8.30. Are you ok to give Ste a lift Ian??

H.

Might not be a good idea getting a lift of ian i might have to get a tt when i ve been in one:p 8.30 good for me if their's still a lift going.

We'll be at the BP for 8.30. Are you ok to give Ste a lift Ian??

H.

Might not be a good idea getting a lift of ian i might have to get a tt when i ve been in one:p 8.30 good for me if their's still a lift going.

Yeah no problems with the lift Ste ..... do you want picking up from your House ? Pm me your address if you do, if not see you at the Shell Station

Mike Pixelfill, Derek, Rob not coming on this ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Yeah no problems with the lift Ste ..... do you want picking up from your House ? Pm me your address if you do, if not see you at the Shell Station

Mike Pixelfill, Derek, Rob not coming on this ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Sorry guys I can't make this - I've been off work all week in agony with a trapped nerve in my back so probably not the best idea to spend a day in the saddle, just as it's clearing up.

I've spoken to Derek this evening and he can't make Saturday he's got plans that he can't change - not heard from Rob.

Paul - apologise to Vicky (Mrs H) for me.

Mike

This is a message from Mrs Colin... just to let you know i will need pee stops every 30 minutes or so and anyone got the address of the pancake house in case i need to catch up!!!!!!:innocent::innocent:

LOL no worries ... we dont go that mad but if we do lose anybody we wait for them ;)

Cheers

-Ian-