The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, we need to get this thread back on track.

After some very brief discussions last night it appears we have three options. As you can see we have a poll on the thread so can people vote for what they would like to do.

Option 1 - Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow a similar run as last time.

Option 2 - Meet somewhere near the A55 (possibly the 1st services McD's) early afternoon, go for a shorter run around the coast and then on to the pancake house.

Option 3 - Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.

Ok guys, we need to get this thread back on track.

After some very brief discussions last night it appears we have three options. As you can see we have a poll on the thread so can people vote for what they would like to do.

Option 1 - Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow a similar run as last time.

Option 2 - Meet somewhere near the A55 (possibly the 1st services McD's) early afternoon, go for a shorter run around the coast and then on to the pancake house.

Option 3 - Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.

There you go Mike - back on topic just for you ;)

Mike

I think a run accross the north coast and down to cardigan bay would be good!!

Maybe meet at the Ponderosa and have a bit of brunch and then work north/west towards the coast and then get pancakes on the way back.

Some pics near Conwy Castle would be nice!!:)

H.

I reckon meet on the A55 somewhere and find a route from there. We did the whole Ponderosa route last time, would be nice to go on a completely new route instead of retracing steps. Can always use the Pancake place like we used the Ponderosa last time and have some food before heading off on a "cruise" around Wales. Ill cadge a lift down with someone if thats ok and bring my camera.

;) The Route i sorta had in mind consists of

1/ meet at Masgrat as last time................for the N/west gang

2/ meet at Chester services as last time ....for the Stockport etc gang

3/ run over to the Ponderosa as last time "hopefully in the dry " :p and meet the Welsh gang and Breakfast :D

4/ down to Bala but turn left just as you enter Bala on the A4212 wicked road !! the turn right on the A470 to Betws-y-coed then upto the Pancake House via a different route ie A470 and B5106

5/ after the Pancake house into Conway for some Pics weather permiting ;)

There is less Stops this time ( no stops at Penyffordd station Bala and Betws-y-coed ) so we will have more time if we see a photo spot etc

Just an Idea guys ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

;) The Route i sorta had in mind consists of

1/ meet at Masgrat as last time................for the N/west gang

2/ meet at Chester services as last time ....for the Stockport etc gang

3/ run over to the Ponderosa as last time "hopefully in the dry " :p and meet the Welsh gang and Breakfast :D

4/ down to Bala but turn left just as you enter Bala on the A4212 wicked road !! the turn right on the A470 to Betws-y-coed then upto the Pancake House via a different route ie A470 and B5106

5/ after the Pancake house into Conway for some Pics weather permiting ;)

There is less Stops this time ( no stops at Penyffordd station Bala and Betws-y-coed ) so we will have more time if we see a photo spot etc

Just an Idea guys ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

That sounds good Ian. Me and Geth will probably meet at the cafe again:)

Good plan. But, I can't help but think that if we have a decent breakfast we'll still be full by the time we get to the pancake house!!

You need to kill about 4 hours between food stops I reckon!!;)

I would personally do the photo's at Conwy first!

H.

Ok so who is meeting where? assuming we are following Ians plan. Perhaps we could could try and kill some time with a photo shoot at Bala lake as we never got the chance last time, it was too wet. Perhaps a water fight too? ok maybe not!

The NW run was a bit long winded last time so perhaps we could keep the meeting points to the few already sugested?

1) Mascrat

2) Chester services - if needed to meet up with people from wales

on to the Ponderosa

??

Ah balls! I cant make the 25th. Out for the end of my course on the 24th so will be in no fit state at all to be driving anywhere on the sat:(

H can you bring me a couple home? They were the the best pancakes ( and very cheap mine for some reason :taped: ) Ive ever had. Good laugh there to.;)

Balls i dont think im going to be able to make it on the 25th. Thats bank holiday weekend and we are due to complete the house sale on the tuesday so will be spending all weekend moving things back to Preston. Im going to try to get as much done before then as i can but cant make any promises. Im also on call that night so i would need to get someone to cover that.