The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well seing as i was feeling a little worse for wear last time (self inflicted i hear you say..............me..................never!;)) and ended up running back home feeling sorry for myself:rolleyes: I am definitely up for doing the full run this time and i'll try not to have a drink the night before:rolleyes:

Well seing as i was feeling a little worse for wear last time (self inflicted i hear you say..............me..................never!;)) and ended up running back home feeling sorry for myself:rolleyes: I am definitely up for doing the full run this time and i'll try not to have a drink the night before:rolleyes:

you? not drink? never :rlol:

18th is the day before Haigh Hall Event so thats not the best date IMO.

Good thinking big guy!!

Looks like the 25th then?? I want my car to be clean as a whistle for the Haigh Hall show as I only have to drive 1 - 2 miles to get there!!:) :p

H.

I think that would be better. We'll see what people fancy doing and takeit from there and then work out whos meeting at which point and at what time. Obviously me a Gethin will be coming from the opposite direction to you guys but we're not far away from the pancake house or betis (spelling).

Why don't we go to either Anglesey (Caernarfon Bay) or to Cardigan bay which is further south on the west coast towards Barmouth??

Also the road between Rhyl and Prestatyn can be quite nice although short!!

I'll go anywhere as long as there is pancakes involved.....:drool::woot::love::drool::yummy::drool::ecstatic::yahoo::yummy::drool::woot: ........................:imsorry:

H.

Had a look at the road map last night. If we are going Pestatyn, Rhyl etc then it maybe best to meet somewhere like Flint Castle Ruins, as its about the only landmark about. If its straight up the A55 to Colwyn Bay there is bound to be a place on that where we could meet. How does that sound?

Oh and Geth, its sunny today - its Purple:d

Wahay. It does look purple. Spoke to Geth today and we decided as soon as you know the route you're going to take we''ll let you know then where we'll meet you. Thats probably easiest.

;) OK Cool we,ll leave it till the Masgrat Manor meeting still gives us plenty of time before the 25th :) unless peeps want to know the route before then ?

Cheers

Ian