The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My First Comp, crapping my pants.

Geo

So iv got my first bodybuilding comp tomorrow in Paisley just outside Glasgow.

Now iv been dieting for 16+ wks now and i finally got myself down to 12st 5, with 7% body fat. Started to cut my water intake now, so im really thirsty.

The comp im doing is the UKBFF Mr & Miss Scotland, now i know that this isnt a NATURAL comp, I MISS the Natural one as i'll be on the http://www.modball.com on June 10th so i had to enter this one, and i'll be competing against guys who are way bigger than me, i'll be in the 1st Timers Group.

But iv put in the hard work and i'll be Dam Proud to be on stage tomorrow(CACKING MY PANTS)

Wish me Luck!

G.

Good Luck mate, and stay natural. When/where is the natural comp anyway?

Its being held in Paisley Town hall dude, judging starts at 1, so i need to be there for 12, to register etc. So crapping it now, seemed like ages ago i was just starting to diet.

Geo.

Congratulations mate and enjoy :) . After the tourney is it back to bulk up again ?

Yea mate bought all my junk food today. But it will only be for a couple of days since i dieted so hard. Need some real food now. HE HE

Yea back to bulking up, but im going to eat clean. So i dont need to diet so hard next time.

G.

Guest Geneb
So iv got my first bodybuilding comp tomorrow in Paisley just outside Glasgow.

Now iv been dieting for 16+ wks now and i finally got myself down to 12st 5, with 7% body fat. Started to cut my water intake now, so im really thirsty.

The comp im doing is the UKBFF Mr & Miss Scotland, now i know that this isnt a NATURAL comp, I MISS the Natural one as i'll be on the http://www.modball.com on June 10th so i had to enter this one, and i'll be competing against guys who are way bigger than me, i'll be in the 1st Timers Group.

But iv put in the hard work and i'll be Dam Proud to be on stage tomorrow(CACKING MY PANTS)

Wish me Luck!

G.

Dont take this the wrong way mate as i don't know who you are, but are you entering as a female or male at 12st 5?

either way good luck on the comp

Dont take this the wrong way mate as i don't know who you are, but are you entering as a female or male at 12st 5?

No worries.

Male dude. Im pretty ripped.

Hope it goes well for you matey :) 7% body fat bloody hell that's low!!! I got down to 13% when i was doing kicking boxing competitions! What protein supplement do you use? I switched over to maxi-muscle about a month ago and seems to be making a difference :)

Hope it goes well for you matey :) 7% body fat bloody hell that's low!!! I got down to 13% when i was doing kicking boxing competitions! What protein supplement do you use? I switched over to maxi-muscle about a month ago and seems to be making a difference :)

Iv been using CNP(Pro-Peptide) and Pro-Recovey stuff mate. Really good taste. But im going to switch, as iv found a website where i can get 10Kg of Protein Unflavoured for £57, all i do is add 2 tea spoons of Nesquick powder.

G.

Good luck fella, I remember your previous posts so I know you've certainly been putting in the effort!...

cheers mate, hope all goes well. Im just really looking forward to tucking into the massive chocolate cake i got today. :)

G.

Iv been using CNP(Pro-Peptide) and Pro-Recovey stuff mate. Really good taste. But im going to switch, as iv found a website where i can get 10Kg of Protein Unflavoured for £57, all i do is add 2 tea spoons of Nesquick powder.

G.

would that be at myprotein.com? they are pretty cheap

Hey Geo :)

Knock em dead tomorrow ;) Some of my mates were competetive when I first started weights and so I can well understand how dehydrated and depleted you'll be by the time you step off stage after your evening show. Top man for your dedication and hard work, really hope it pays off :thumbs: I'm sure it will. Just think about that choc cake when your pumping up back stage :p Good Luck! :ecstatic:

don't forget some pics :eyebrows:

Linda

xx

Hey Geo :)

Knock em dead tomorrow ;) Some of my mates were competetive when I first started weights and so I can well understand how dehydrated and depleted you'll be by the time you step off stage after your evening show. Top man for your dedication and hard work, really hope it pays off :thumbs: I'm sure it will. Just think about that choc cake when your pumping up back stage :p Good Luck! :ecstatic:

don't forget some pics :eyebrows:

Linda

xx

Yea its very hard work doing what iv done, takes alot out of you, people dont realise how hard it really is! So yea im well going to enjoy my cake tomorrow. :D

Thanks for the comments, cheers!

Yea i'll get some pics up once im done.. :eyebrows:

Geo.

Ps Try here http://WWW.BULKPOWDWERS.CO.UK

Dude he's that weight at 7% body fat, He's not far from passing out at that low a percentage, and you can die with less than 5%.

I'm at 17% fat at 86 Kg, and just starting on the training. i want to reduce this just a bit, but still stay healthy.

What's a reasonable lower limit? And an easy way to come down while still keeping the protein intake up?

I'm at 17% fat at 86 Kg, and just starting on the training. i want to reduce this just a bit, but still stay healthy.

What's a reasonable lower limit? And an easy way to come down while still keeping the protein intake up?

Id say a good % would be about the 12%-14% mark. If your hitting 10's then your abs should be showing.12%-14% is tonned, so its upto you what you wana do?? And remember listen to your body. It will tell you if you are feeling ill or not.

Try a 2wk cycle dude, measure how much carbs you take in, and the start to cut it down say by a quarter and slowly bring it down. But keep your protein high. Remember it takes time.

G.

Think I must be getting on for the high end of 90% body fat!

Although I have made a start this week by going boxing twice, playing squash on monday and going for a 3km run everyday for the last 8 days at 6:30am

I only used to think there was 1 6:30 in a day until last week.

Maybe if Im lucky I can hit 89% by next week!

All the best with your comp. by the sounds of it you deserve that cake!

Just a quickie post.

The day went great. I placed 4th in my Class as was the only Natural, and only missed 3rd by a point. Aaaaahh!

So i'll get some pics up when i get them.

O and by the way just back from Pizza hut, the Place is HEAVEN!! WOW!

Geo.