The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my new 911 Turbo

jevansio

Well the day finally came when I could pick the car up, been a long 2 weeks, but boy has it been worth it. Here's some pics I took just before we took it, it's prolly the cleanest it will be for a while as they had just fully prep'd it. Will get some better shots in more scenic locations later.

First impressions of the cars handling are stunning, power delivery is superb, grip is unreal & the car oozes confidence on the road.

I'm off to open a bottle of wine & sit & stare at it :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comment peeps :D

Seb, will be staying standard for the near future, when the exhaust eventually goes, I may go for an upgrade package that includes an exhaust rather than paying for another standard one.

Lol, cheers Danny,

I'm real happy for you bud! Looks like a real car :) You have a great set of cars now :)

Thanks again guys,

Cheers bob, I couldn't ask for anything more than a 911 & a single Supra, one fast & safe, the other a crazy machine to scare the living daylights out of you :D

I hate Porsche owners and particularly the fact that I am not one of them.....:)

Beautiful car mate, enjoy!

H.

Be happy. We all have small p***s's. ;)

Although it doesn't matter 'cos the girls date us for our cars anyway. :D

OMG that is lovely and it looks brand new! As for opening a bottle of wine, forget that go out in it tonight!

Cheers mate, I think the new look is partly helped by the detailing that was done on the car, Swissvax, or something like that.

You're right, wine is on hold, off out in it again @ 7:00, can get drunk after that :D

Is that the petrol flap on the front wing? That will get some funny looks at the petrol station. Also on the interior shot it looks like it’s only got one huge pedal in the middle.

Petrol tanks are always at the front on 911s.

You're right - it does look like they forgot the fit a brake pedal!